August 2009

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHEERS…

 

Everyone in the JYPE building is celebrating for the World Success of Wonder Girls single “Nobody”. Wonders Girls, 2PM, & 2AM are in one room to celebrate a small gathering for the success. Jokwon making the fun is dancing “Nobody” with his best buddie from WG, Sunye who’s also the girl group leader. Seulong and Junho can’t stop laughing to them for their hilariousness. Taecyeon enter the room with a bowl of peanuts and packs of chips on him…

 

Taecyeon: Everyone…here’s another batch…(He said as he put those finger foods to the table)

 

Since it was 3:00 o’clock in the afternoon, and they have members who still minors like Jinwoon, Sunmi & Sohee, the artists just share a glasses of juices, ice tea, and soda as there drinks. No alcohols since they still at JYPE premises and they still had rehearsals later.

 

Changmin: SME had Suju & Shinee, and they got SNSD and I heard their new girl group will going to debut soon, what’s the name of that group again bro? (He ask Nickhun)

Nickhun: fx I think?

Changmin: Yeah, that’s it and I heard Jessica’s younger sister is part of that rookie group.

Chansung: SNSD Jessica sister? You mean Krystal?

Wooyoung: Omo…how do you know her name?

Chansung: I just heard it.

Wooyoung: Heeh…(He tease)

Chansung: It’s truth hyung, I just heard her, and don’t you remember she’s at Music Core before when SNSD perform with us. (He explain)

Junho: I also heard she’s ’94 liner, a younger than our beloved maknae Sohee…

Sohee: (She just look to her oppas and smiles) Girl Groups are hitting this year, a lot of Rokkie Groups are formed! (She realized)

Yubin: Yeah right, After School, then 2NE1, 4Minute, then T-ara and now fx. We should try hard more girls (She said to her co-members)

Junki: That’s because of “NOBODY” don’t you think? And SNSD “Gee” is very hit too…I would say it’s Girl’s Generation year too.

Jokwon: I stick with Wonder Girls…

Sunye: That’s right chingu-yah! (They high five)

Teacyeon: I go with Girl’s Generation of course! (He grin while chewing peanuts)

Yeeun: Yah! Just because of Yoona? (She ask)

Taecyeon: Secret! (He just grin)

Nickhun: I go with Rookie Group T-ARA; damn they’re all beautiful and hot chicks! (He beem)

Yubin: Aishh…this boys will always boys…(She chuckle)

Wooyoung: T-ara? (He remember) you’re right hyung (he elbow Nickhun) even their maknae is so pretty and y, she’s so cute too…

Nickhun: Yeah, Park Jiyeon is. (They high five too)

Junho: You two are fantasizing a kid? (His eyes widened)

Seulong: (He elbow Jinwoon) didn’t you like T-ara maknae too?

 

Everyone looks to 2AM maknae who choke to his drink.

 

2PM: Chincha?

Jinwoon: Yah, since when I say that? (He scold Seulong)

Changmin: You like maknae’s Jinwoon0shi, didn’t you?

Chansung: You like me too Jinwoon-shi? (He joke to him)

 

Everyone laugh

 

Jokwon: He likes KARA’s former maknae Nicole, and then he likes SNSD maknae Seohyun and now he likes T-ara maknae Jiyeon…(He stated)

Jinwoon: Yah, you’re just making stories; that’s not true of course! (He protest)

Sohee: heeh…I’m a maknae too Jinwoon oppa, am I not on your lists? (She too)

Junki: Seon-saeng-nim (JYP) will kill both of you if that happened…

 

They all laugh again…

 

Wooyoung: But wait guys, didn’t seon-saeng-nim (JYP) is planning to make a new girl group too?

Taecyeon: I heard he’s planning Hyelim, Jia & Fei to be in one group…

Seulong: The JYP sisters?

Jinwoon: He’s planning to do a great dance girl group in short (He added)

Sunye: You’re saying were not a great dancer?

Jinwoon: of course not noona, you’re still our sunbaeism here? (He defended)

Jokwon: Maybe seon-saeng-nim just want to make a 2AM & 2PM female version too chingu-yah (He said to Sunye) 2PM are better than us in dancing but 2AM are better in vocals, hahaha (he laugh, 2PM boys throw him a peanuts so he stop lauging) I mean, in your case you will be like us and our new girl group will be the 2PM version. (He claps to himself for his ideas)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter