Kikwang, You're Going DOWN.

Love and Depression [Rockabyebaby Contest Entry]

 

Okay, Joon. All you have to do is tell her how you feel. You can do something as simple as that, right? Just remember what Seungho-hyung told you and you'll be fine.

I walked into class and saw Hyosung already sitting in her usual seat. I think, right now, I could say it's a good thing we don't sit near each other. Nothing personal, I'm just so damn nervous right now! I mean nothing even happened and as soon as I saw her I felt butterflies. Argh! Seungho, you made it sound so easy!!

I was expecting class to start, but by the time 15 minutes, passed everyone was confused.

"Where's sonsaengnim?" someone asked.

"He's never late." another said.

Hmm...this is strange. As if the answers to our problems our school principal, Song EunMi, stepped inside. We all sat up at attention, waiting for her to speak. Let's just say she wasn't one to be ignored. With suitcase in hand, she gently set it on our teacher's desk.

As she started to talk, I zoned out a little. Basically, she said that there would be a free period. All she told us was our teacher had stumbled upon some "...problems".

What perfect timing! Someone must really love me!!

As soon as Mrs. Song left, everyone in the room ran to different desks to talk to their friends. I was sitting in my chair like a lost puppy, entangled in my thoughts. I decided to it up and give myself a mental pep talk while walking toward Hyosung.

Joon, you are a man! Don't let this get you down! You are strong, you are handsome, and YOU CAN DO THIS!! There's nothing to be scared of Kikwang's not even here; so go do it man!!

"U-um, Hyosung could we talk?" I asked.

She turned around, but her hand covered the lower half of her face.

"O-oh Joon! What do you want?" She turned back around, quickly wiping her face. Her mascara was smudged, it definitely looked as if she was crying. I knew that talking about it in front of the class wasn't right, so I grabbed her hand and led her outside.

"Joon, what are you doing!?! Let me go!"

When we got to the school's field, I left go of her hand. I moved the few strands of hair from her face and looked her in the eyes.

"Please tell me what's going on."

"Joon, it's nothing really." she sighed.

"Hyosung, I know you. There's definitely something going on."

"You don't need to worry about me." she said.

"You need to tell me what's going on. I can help you and if you don't want to see me ever again, I'm okay with that."

"Okay, I'll tell you, but please don't say anything to anyone else." she said.

I nodded. She hesitated, but pulled up her long sleeve shirt to reveal bruises on her upper arm. I honestly didn't know what to feel. Anger? Hatred? Fury? Sympathy? Sadness? Everything was coming at me too fast and I couldn't handle it. Instead, I pulled Hyosung into a hug and didn't dare let go.

"You know how I feel about you, Hyosung. I wouldn't let anyone else do anything to hurt you. Whether you like it or not, your going to come home with me and MBLAQ  so we can treat your wounds."

"I-I'm sorry Joon. I should have told you b-.."

"Shhh. It's okay. I know now and I won't let him do anything to you again. I love you and I'll make sure to never let you go, even if it's for some stupid concert." I said, now caressing her cheek.

"Thank you." she whispered.

"No problem at all."

I gently kissed her forehead and grabbed her hand.

"You don't mind if I held your hand, do you?"

She blushed and shyly said, "No."

I was happy I finally talked to Hyosung after everything. Though I had a smile, one thought was on my mind the whole time.

I'm going to KILL Kikwang.