What Can I Do?

In VVIPland

In the house granted to the newcomers, the boys were having an important group dicussion.

"What do we do?" asked DooJoon.

"Where's my bananas???" screamed Yoseob, as he always does each night.

"Here are your bananas so shut up!" Dongwoon yelled back at him.

"He told me to shut up!!!" Yoseob whined to Junhyung.

"Now, now, shut up is the wrong word to say. You've got to hoot it like a monkey!" hooted Junhyung, high-fiving Dongwoon.

"You guys are mean! No bananas for you!" huffed Yoseob, running away with his bananas.

"Yoseob, wait! wait!" cried Junhyung and Dongwoon, chasing after him.

DooJoon sighed and looked at the remaining members, Kikwang and Hyunseung. "So what do we do? We have a comeback soon and the management team is probably wondering where we all are right now."

"Why not call them?" asked Hyunseung.

"Already tried. Cell phones are no use here. Terrible reception...." muttered Kikwang.

"Well, the question is, how and why are we here in the first place. Is this all a dream?" questioned the leader.

"NOPE!!!" Yoseob tried to say with bananas in his mouth, pinching DooJoon's cheeks and he was still running away from the chasing duo.

"I heard that the people who come here are selectively chosen by their hearts. Chosen by fate or something," said Kikwang to DooJoon, who was rubbing his cheeks from the pinches.

"Yeah, but who believes that?" huffed Junhyung, sweating and breathing heavily from all the running. He decided to give up on the chase.

"True....." agreed the others.

"There's an exit out," said Yoseob, eating a peeled banana. Everyone stopped to stare at him. "What?"

"An exit? Who told you that?"

"Didn't you guys see the big fat sign that reads 'EXIT?'"

"Oh......"

"Idiots! No, don't you hear gossiping people everywhere?"

"Uh..."

"So, basically," Yoseob explained, "from what I heard, is that there is an exit that opens at certain times and for a certain time period. It's closed right now so even if we wanted to leave, we can't. We're stuck here. FOREVER!!!!!!" he added with dramatic effect. "I'm just kidding guys! hehehe"

"So basically, we're staying here for the time being." repeated DooJoon. "By the way, has anyone seen Dongwoon?