The Newcomers

In VVIPland

Yes! New people! Well, not that I don't like the people already living here, but it gets somewhat boring after a while. You already know everyone. And I get to meet them first (or one of the first) because I'm sort of what you'd call a tour guide. Not anything official, but everyone here just leaves it to me. Probably because I'm the "Chief"'s daughter.

Of course, the people who do come into VVIP are always confused. Then, they either stay here or leave. There's really no other choice. The way out is easy. Coming back in? That's another story. I hear that it has something to do with your heart but who believes in that? How and why the come here is a mystery to all of us.

The newcomers, six of them, introduced themselves by saying, "So BEAST! 안영하세요! (ahnyounghasaeyo)" Despite the confusion, these seemed have some manners, unlike the last visitor, who went crazy and didn't listen to us when we tried to explain the situation. We even tried to tell him the exit, but he went all psycho on us and wouldn't stop screaming. We eventually just got some the guys to carry him out.

The one called Yoon DooJoon, the one who seemed like had the most leadership, asked where they were and how they came to be here. I explained how no one knows and the place was called VVIPland. There is an exit but one out, you can never come back. Well, no one really knows that for sure, but we all assume that because everyone who left to explore never came back.

I found out that they were entertainers. They had a new album coming up and had to leave soon. They couldn't miss out on it. They needed to practice and record the songs. They discussed the situation with each other and ended up deciding to stay for a while, considering that they could never come back. Many people do that so it's not a surprise. People come and go. Happens all the time. Some even decide to stay.

Since I was the Chief's daughter and "tour guide," I showed them their place (we always have a lot of houses and apartments on hand in case newcomers decide to stay). Just like whenever I show people around, I showed them the hot spots and other places. When evening arrived, we all ate inside my place. Usually people would take someone somewhere fancy but I didn't want them to be self-conscious with all the people staring at them. And why wouldn't they? Newcomers are big news!