My one and only

My Crushmate

 

JIYONG POV

 

 

I went back to where I left Dara and I saw her talking on the phone. I overheard that her friend, Bommie, will fetch her infront of the campus, but I'm expecting that I could talk to her a bit much longer.

 

When she ended the call I asked her and she looked at me and gave me a warm smile.

 

 

Then as if the time stopped and its just me and her. She really had a nice smile. All perfect white teeth framed by a face that looked like an angel. It would be the brightest smile that I could ever receive from her. She lit up my whole world. Seeing her smile makes me breathless and speechless for a second. So when I heard her telling me she'll leave first.

 

 

 

I held her arms to stop her. Her skin was so soft. I held her for a moment longer than appropriate before I snatched my hands away and stepped back, thanking God that she didn't even seem the least bit of my actions.

 

 

 

I told her we can go together. And I have an.   umbrella with me but once I opened it, the top of the umbrella won't lock. I look stupid trying to open this damn umbrella. So what I did is I hold it while giving shed to Dara so she won't get wet..

 

 

We started walking quietly and awkward silence filled the air. My heart beats wild knowing she's just a few inches away from me.

 

Sandara Park is my classmate, her nickname is Dara and I have a crush on her. I always sit behind her so no one will notice that I'm looking and checking on her. I could see her every damn movement and mannerism. Every time I'm doing it, I feel warm and giddy. How I wish she could hear my heart that only beats just for her.

 

 

I don't know how to start a conversation, I'm feeling nervous even if we are classmates for almost a year now. I have many friends but when Dara is the subject I'm turning immobile, as if my whole damn brain can't function properly. I can't talk to her but I needed to do something and make a move before the semester ends.

 

 

 

So I told her the first thing that came up with my mind, "You know every time it rains it gives me a comfort and sad feeling. It makes me sad and happy at the same time. I don't know."

 

Then she looked at me, "Really? I also feel like that sometimes. You feel depressed because of the weather and there's a time like you feel happy 'coz of it too. Ahmm.. Do I look like crazy to you?"

 

 

I stared at her face with sparkling eyes and a thrilled stare knowing that she feels the same when the rain pours.

 

"No." I mumbled.

 

 

 

 

I tightened my hold onto the umbrella, giving shed to her and turned a shy smile to Dara before we the corner of another building going to the garden of the campus.

 

Then I remember I haven't told her my name yet. I'm not sure if she knows me 'coz this is the first time we've talked. And I also wanted to introduce myself to her formally.

 

But she beat me to it.. "Ahmm... Jiyong are your arms hurt? You're already wet. I could see the gate from here. Maybe I could just ran from here and..."

 

 

"How did you know my name?" I cut in quickly, totally shocked that she knew my name.

 

"Huh? Well, I'm your classmate. You're just sitting right behind me. And your friends were always yelling your name everywhere." She answered with a shrug.

 

 

"Oh.. I see!! Yeah~" I scratched the back of my head. Feeling so damn stupid 'coz of nervousness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I paused for a moment and bit my lip. "Dara you can have this umbrella I have somewhere to go also."

 

I passed the umbrella to her and she said,"But how can I give this back to you?"

 

"How about this saturday? Do you have any plans on that day?" I asked feeling the butterflies on my stomach.

 

I smiled slightly and kept staring at her beautiful eyes, and I noticed that her cheeks is turning up into a hue of pink.

 

She answered with a small smile, "Yeah~ I'm free this saturday."

 

"Okay! See you." Then I bow infront of her before leaving, not minding the rain.

 

 

I waved my hands while walking backwards not minding if I'll bump into someone or to a post or to a tree. I just waved at her and seeing her wave back at me, made me so happy that day.

 

 

 

 

Once I'm on the field I threw my fist up in the air like I've just hit the jackpot in the lottery. The happiness I could not contain is plastered all over my face.

 

"Wow!" I smiled thinking what just happened.

 

 

I just had a talk with my classmate, MY CRUSH and my one and only Dara.

 

 

 

 

**

 

A/N:

 

Yay! Should I continue this? :))

 

I'm not actually sure on how to write a GUYs POV, so please bare with me. But what I want on this story is that, Jiyongie is the one who's after Dara and head over heels for her. kekeke

 

And I don't know if I should continue this one. As what I've said on my foreword that this is just a two shot story.. Hihi I'm still thinking about it though.

 

 

Thanks to all who subscribed on my story !! I lurve you~ kekeke

Comments? Any violent reactions? :))))

 

- Darongchi