The Rain

My Crushmate

 

 

SANDARA POV

 

 

 

 

 

I'm here in front of our building. It is raining so hard. I forgot to bring my umbrella coz I'm running late for my first class. Now, here I am waiting for the rain to stop so I can go home and eat ramyun, all by myself. Probably my roommate have a date today.

 

 

 

I'm looking at the sky. Thinking if it will stop raining and praying that at least I could go home. But still I enjoy the breeze of the wind. Making me shiver.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I felt someone is watching me. Before I look at my side, I heard a guy coughing. I saw Kwon Jiyong. My classmate, seatmate in every class and one of the heart throbs in our department.

 

 

 

 

He has good looks. He's rich. He's kind. He's talented and quiet. He's an art major. He looks so mysterious to others, but I think he's just normal like us. Sometimes he's also weird.

 

 

 

 

I smiled at him then bow my head. He also did the same. I averted my eyes to the sky. Thinking we are in the same situation. Stranded because of the rain. But I love the rain. It gives me a comforting feeling I can't explain.

 

 

 

 

Then I heard him, "Are you going home already?" I look at him and said "Yes". He smiled to me, "Don't go anywhere and please just stay here. Okay?" I just nodded with an amused smile on my face. He fled and went inside of the building again...

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After class I thought of going to TOP's apartment. I wanted to write some songs and mix some music because I'm bored.

 

 

I went out of the building.. Just to found out its raining so badly. I look at the sky. Then in my periphery, I saw her standing there. Her back facing me. I wouldn't forget her form. Her body and face is carved on my mind.

 

 

Her long silky hair flows and blew by the wind. I'm looking at her feeling my heart beat go faster and then maybe she felt that someone is drooling over her, so I coughed.

 

 

 

She's Beautiful. She's kind. She's talented and quiet. She's an art major like me. She have this long silky hair. She always dress prettily and I have a crush on her.

 

 

 

 

 

Once I saw her standing there waiting for the rain to stop. I knew I needed to do something. I wanted to talk to her and know her better. So I asked her to stay there, so that I could borrow an umbrella to someone..

 

 

I went to the library to ask some of my friends. But all of them don't have one. Can you believe that?!

 

 

 

 

I was left no choice and damn frustrated that I can't borrow an umbrella. What I did is, when no one is looking I just get one umbrella outside of the library without any permission. I used my ninja skills. 'Coz I'm so desperate. I totally needed this.

 

 

I get back to her again. As soon as I can. Running to the corridors and feeling happiness inside me.

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

SANDARA POV

 

 

 

While waiting for Jiyong, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I brought it out and checked who's calling me.

 

I saw Bom's name on the screen and then I answered it.

 

 

 

"Hello Bommie? How's your date?"

 

 

"Yah! Ssantoki where are you? Its raining non stop. I'm too lazy to go to my date. I'll just go home. Are you home yet?"

 

 

"No, I'm still here in the campus. Can you fetch me?"

 

 

"Okay. I'll be there in 30 minutes. Just wait for me at the gates. Neh?"

 

"Okay. Thanks. I'll wait for you. Take care bommie-aaah!"

 

Then I ended the call.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm still waiting for Jiyong. I don't want to leave yet. Probably he'll search and worry for me once he saw that I'm gone.

 

 

And then I heard him talk at my back, "So your friend will fetch you then?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I faced him, "Yeah she'll wait for me infront of the gate." And then I smiled to him.

 

 

I saw that his eyes sparkled and his mouth is hanging open as if he'll gonna say something. I just raised my brow at him. Still smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes Jiyong is just really weird and because he's not saying anything, I told him that I'm leaving first.

 

 

Before I even proceeded to leave, he stopped me by holding my elbow and said "Wait! We can go together."

 

 

 

I looked at him and felt a little electricity with our skin contact.

 

 

***

 

 

So what do you think? kekeke