Chapter 8

Behind The Mask

Seungho’s POV

Tears fell down, I don’t know what to do… Byunghee, I’m sorry…..

I fell asleep with red eyes. Who’s that woman… she just… ruined my life. My brother is really important but… Byunghee is important too, he helped me a lot… really a lot, and I love him. What should I do?

~Morning~

I woke up, but with a sad face. There’s a message, it’s from Byunghee. Should I r or… reply or ignore? I finally opened the message.

-Seungho-ya… do you have something important today? I want to take you to the park… the park which you wanted to go so badly

I really want to go but… the situation didn’t support me.

-Byunghee, sorry… I can’t go out today, I’m busy

I hate lying, I really hate it! But I had no choice

-Um… it’s okay, I’ll ask you again someday… you really want to go there, right?

-Yeah, thanks Byunghee-ya. I forgot something, today you can’t contact me. It’s important

-Why can’t I contact you?

-I have personal reasons, sorry Byunghee…

I let out my tears, I really hate this kind of situation.

-Why? Did I do something wrong? Sorry…

-No, you did nothing wrong

I tried to hold my tears but I failed.

Byunghee’s POV

What’s wrong with Seungho? Did I do something wrong? Does he hate me? I should treat him better. I thought that this was my fault. I wanted to tell someone about this so badly… wait…. I have Joon and Mir. I’ll go to his house after I finished these papers.

~Night~

When I’ve finished all of it, I went to my car and drove to Joon and Mir’s house. I pressed the bell, someone opened it. It wasn’t Joon or Mir, it’s Jimin. “Jimin-ah… where is your appa?” I asked him. “Who are you, ajusshi?” he asked. Joon appeared behind him, “Appa… who is he? Is he a bad guy?” Jimin asked Joon. “No, he’s my friend…” Joon smiled at him. “Your son is really adorable” I said. “Thanks, come in…” Joon asked me to go inside. “Where’s Mir?” I asked. “Cooking… in the kitchen” he said. “He’s really a mother…” I commented. “Of course, it looks weird if I was a mother” Joon said. Mir came “Byunghee-hyung? What are you doing?” Mir asked. “Visiting, and something more” I said. “Jimin-ah, time to go to sleep” Joon said. “I don’t wanna” Jimin pouted. “Mir, your business” Joon said. Mir came to Jimin, “Jimin-ah… let’s sleep” Mir persuaded him. “No…” he whined. “I’ll tell you a story” Mir said. “Really? What kind of story?” Jimin became interested. “I won’t tell you now. Let’s go to your room first, here… come to umma” Mir offered his arms to him. Jimin came into his arms and Mir carried Jimin to his bedroom.

I was… really… jealous… Why? They’re younger than me, but they already have a child. And I’m…. single. “Hyung, you should get married soon. It’s too late” Joon said. “YA! I know you have Mir! Don’t make me…” I lost my control. “Sorry, hyung… but there isn’t anyone in your mind?” he asked. “Um… no” I said. “Lying…” he smirked. “Ah why?” I was annoyed. “Haha, I knew you like someone already” he said. “No! I mean… no?” I was a bit confused, I thought about my feelings for Seungho. “Hehe, now you’re being obvious” he giggled. Mir came out from Jimin’s room. “Jimin slept already” Mir sat next to Joon. Mir leaned his head on Joon, I was really ergh…. “No lovey-dovey please” I was kinda annoyed. “You’re just jealous, Seungho and you haven’t done this, right?” Joon said and pecked Mir’s lips quickly. “Ya! Don’t do that in front of me! Wait... what? Seungho? Why him?” I asked embarrassed. “You like him, right?” Mir asked. “Ah… no…” I said. “Ah-ha! You can’t lie” Joon said. “Forget about that, I want to tell you something….” I said. “What is it?” Joon asked. “I don’t know why, but Seungho kind of avoids me today. But he told me that I did nothing wrong. But, still… is it weird?” I said. “I knew you love him so much” Joon teased. “Hey! I’m serious!” I said. “Sorry… we can’t give you any advice but… you have to know something that Seungho will never hate you, I’m sure…” Joon said. “Why were you sure? You don’t know the whole situation” I said. “I just… believe that” Joon said. “AH! I don’t know! Why?! Why?!” I screamed like a freak. “Hyung, calm down and maybe watch TV… you really need to cool down” Mir said. “Thanks” I went into a corner and curled into a ball.

I wanted to calm down, but they made it worse. They… were making out in front of my eyes. They kissed, Mir’s legs wrapped around Joon’s waist. Joon brought Mir to a sofa and he laid Mir on the sofa. Joon was on top and Mir moaned loudly. I was really jealous and couldn’t control myself. “ARGH!!!” I screamed and they were shocked. They fixed their clothes and came to me. “Hyung, are you okay?” Mir asked. “NO! Really not okay!” I shouted angrily. “Why hyung?” Joon asked. “You two… why did you do that in front of me? Don’t you know that….” I sobbed. “Sorry, hyung. We’re sorry about that” Mir said. “Hm… that’s okay. Do you have some soju?” I asked. “We… have…. But why did you ask?” Joon asked. “Just give me! I need them!” I shouted. “But hyung…” Mir said. “Just give me!” I was really out of control. They brought some bottles of soju. I drank it while thinking about Seungho. “Why? Why Seungho? Why do you avoid me? Am I that bad to you?” I took a sip. “Why did you do this to me?! The one who loves you! Why did you do this?” I shouted. “I love you, Yang Seungho! Aren’t those words enough for you?”

Joon’s POV

He’s drunk, he was really depressed because of Seungho. I think that Byunghee-hyung loves him very much. Byunghee kind of ‘fainted’ and I sent a text message for Seungho

To Seungho:

Sorry, it’s Joon. Byunghee was really drunk and I think you need to pick him up in my house.

Seungho’s POV

From Joon:

Sorry, it’s Joon. Byunghee was really drunk and I think you need to pick him up in my house.

What? Byunghee was drunk? Why did he drink so much? This wasn’t like the real him. I went to Joon and Mir’s house and met them. Byunghee slept on the floor. “Thanks for coming” Mir said. “He’s really drunk, we need your help to take him home, does it bother you?” Joon asked. I smiled and picked Byunghee up on my back. I smiled at them and left. I went to Byunghee’s apartment and put him on the bed, I put blankets on him and sat beside him. I looked at his face and it’s a bit different. He looked like as if he’s having a hard time. Was he okay? I caressed his face gently. Then my hand touched his lips and caressed it. He has irresistible lips, how will it feel on mine? Seungho… stop thinking something weird! I need to stay away from him. But then I looked again at him. He’s so handsome, I leaned forward to kiss his forehead. But he suddenly grabbed me and crashed his lips on mine. Wh… What was he doing? Why did I like it so much… I returned the kiss. He’s drunk, his lips were hot and impatient. I was hypnotized by his kiss. Then I was back to my senses… I pushed him away and he… slept again. He kissed me in an unconscious state? It didn’t matter, but why… did he make me confused about my feelings. I shouldn’t do this, or my brother will be in danger. Then he opened his eyes and asked me “I’m already home?” he asked. I nodded, “What are you doing here?” he asked. I got up but he grabbed my hand. “Just… wait for me until I sleep. Sleep here…” he pointed at the space beside him. I carefully laid on his bed. “Look at me…” he told me. I turned around and looked at him. I really couldn’t look him the same way after that kiss. It made me felt hot and cheeks were burning. He caressed my hair lovingly, I really love this… but it made me fall for him again… It can’t be happen. I stood up and smiled at him. I smiled at the outside, but I was crying inside…

Byunghee’s POV

“YA! SEUNGHO! DON’T LEAVE! WHY DID YOU AVOID ME!!” I shouted. He didn’t respond… he opened the door. “YANG SEUNGHO, I…..” I shouted. He closed the door and left. “Love you….” I finished that sentence.

I Love You, Yang Seungho. Why do you do all of this to me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hey again! Sorry for the late update... sorry...

i was busy in school, reallt sorry about that. i want to finish school already

what do you think about this chapter? tell me if it's good or not good...

i'll try to improve my skills....

Comment and subscribe.. don't forget