Chapter 10

Behind The Mask

Seungho’s POV

Did he really kiss me? Why? He said that he loves me? He really said it?

I was really happy inside but I couldn’t show it.

“Seungho-ya… I need to go to somewhere because of the company. I have a present for you, wait for Joon and Mir, they’ll come soon” he said.

 

I wore the mask again. I just nodded at his words then left me alone. So, I’ll wait for Joon and Mir to come here. After 30 minutes, they came with bright face. They are always together and they’re always with their child. I’m jealous.

“Hey, hyung… did Byunghee do his job well?” Joon winked. I just nodded.

“Okay then, follow us!” Mir said. Where are we going?

“Byunghee-hyung will be back next week maybe, business matter… he prepared something for you before he left” Joon said.

We kept walking and arrived at some place.

“It’s my workplace. You know that I’m a doctor, right?” Joon asked.

“Byunghee-hyung already prepared for your surgery…” Mir said.

WHAT? SURGERY? WHAT SURGERY?

‘What’s happening?’ I wrote

“Byunghee-hyung wanted you to go on surgery. He really wants to hear your voice” Mir said.

“He paid the surgery by himself, all from his hard work in the company. He really wants to give you something” Joon said.

‘Then, it means that I will be able to speak?’ I wrote.

“Yes, you’re happy?” Mir smiled.

I just smiled and Joon took me inside.

 

“You need to sleep, sorry… but when you’re awake. You can try to speak” Joon smiled.

I felt really sleepy then I fell asleep.

 

####################################

 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Joon and Mir smiling. I slowly sat up and my neck felt weird. There’s thing around my neck, I guessed that it’s medical equipment.

“Done… you need to rest until you can recover fully” Mir said.

“Say something” Joon said.

“A…” that voice came from my own mouth!

 

I… can…. speak…..

 

I hugged Joon and Mir

“Thank… you….” I said. But my neck was hurt.

“You can’t speak too much, you need to rest” Joon said and laid me on the bed.

“You need to recover fast, Byunghee-hyung will be happy when he hears this…” Mir said.

“Thanks…” I said shortly

“It’s okay… we love to help! By the way, Byunghee fell for the right person. You’re actually handsome” Mir said.

I’m… handsome? Why did they say that?

 “Why?” I asked.

“Look into the mirror, there’s a handsome boy there!” Joon said.

I looked into the mirror and my jaw dropped. Since when… the scars disappeared… I just couldn’t believe it and kept touching my face and pinching it. Am I dreaming?

 

“That is a bonus from us. Byunghee will be really surprised when he knows this… He doesn’t know that his boyfriend is actually handsome” Joon said.

“We’re not….” I tried to deny that ‘boyfriend’ statement but Mir cut me….

“Not official yet! But we know you love each other. Have a good rest, hyung…” Mir said and he closed the door, leaving me alone.

Thank god… I can speak now, life got better except…. That woman… is she still watching me? Where is my Seunghoon? Is he living well? I can’t think any negative things…. I should be positive, I will meet Seunghoon again. I believe I can do it.

 

I live with Joon and Mir for a while. They took care of me well, I’m glad that there’s someone nice like them. I finally got rid that medical thing around my neck and finally can speak well.

“Try to say something long…” Joon asked me.

“I’m Yang Seungho and I love this voice of mine” I said clearly.

“WOW! I never thought that your voice is actually beautiful” Mir complimented.

“If it’s not because of you guys, I won’t be like this. Thank you…” I smiled.

“Now let’s go shopping and buy you fine clothes…” Joon said.

“You don’t have to do that…” I said.

“Oh come on… you will look good…” Mir said.

“Jimin-ah! Let’s go!” Joon shouted.

“Appa, don’t leave me!” he ran into Joon’s arms. So cute….

“You two have such a cute child” I said.

“Thank you… it’s because of me, a handsome father and him, Jimin’s beautiful mother…” Joon pointed at Mir.

“I’m not a mother, I’m a man too” Mir pouted.

“But you’re more feminine than me” Joon said and Mir couldn’t say anything.

 

We went into a mall and they bought me some clothes. We ate well and played with Jimin in a play park. Then we went home with joy.

“You’ll look really good in these clothes!” Mir said as soon as we arrived at their house.

“Ah… don’t exaggerated it… ” I was embarrassed.

“Try these clothes!” Joon asked me.

He gave me clothes and I got change in a room. They bought such nice clothes. I looked at myself on the mirror and I couldn’t believe that the person in the mirror is me. I actually looked… good. I went out from the room and Joon, Mir, and Jimin looked at me. Their eyes got bigger and their jaw dropped. Do I look that amazing?

“Oh god hyung, you’re freaking hot!” Mir lifted his thumbs up.

“You’re ing handsome with that look” Joon complimented.

“Uncle Seungho is so handsome…. Can I marry you? I want to marry with someone handsome and beautiful…” Jimin said innocently.

“Jimin-ah… he’s Byunghee’s already. You’re late…” Joon teased his child.

“Ah… it’s a pity, I should find someone else…” Jimin pouted.

“Now you go with your umma, have fun outside. Kids should often play outside…” Joon said.

“I’m not a mother… I’m a father too” Mir stood up and got ready to go outside.

“You bottomed for me all the time, it makes sense if you’re a mother” Joon said and Mir left.

 

Joon and I were in house. Because it’s awkward, he started a conversation first.

“Hey, don’t you realize that you’re handsome?” he asked.

“I looked better now, but I don’t think I’m that handsome…” I was really shy.

“I just can’t imagine Byunghee being the dominant here…” he said.

“What do you mean?” I didn’t really understand his words.

“Byunghee took care of you well, right? And you fell for him because he’s handsome and cool. You’re shy when he’s close to you… You’re playing a girlfriend role here…” he said.

“I guessed… it’s a little bit right… Yes, I got shy when he came near” I admitted with red cheeks.

“But now you look more masculine than him. I just can’t imagine him topping you…” he said.

“What do you mean by topping?” I asked.

“You’re so innocent! So… in a relationship, when you have an… … there is a dominant one who’s topping and controlling” Joon explained and my face blushed already.

“Uh…” it’s getting awkward because I was too innocent to know about that.

“We’re home!” Mir suddenly came, breaking the awkward atmosphere.

“Mir! What do you think about Byunghee topping Seungho?” Joon just blurted it.

“Joonie, Jimin’s here. Think before you speak” Mir said

“Sorry…” Joon said.

“Jimin-ah, go to your room. I’ll be there soon, okay?” Mir said to Jimin.

Jimin went into his room and Mir sat next to Joon.

 

“You should be careful with your words when Jimin’s here….” Mir scolded Joon.

“I know… I’m sorry honey….” Joon apologized cutely.

“By the way, what were you talking about?” Mir asked.

“What do you think about Byunghee topping Seungho?” Joon asked and I got embarrassed.

“That’s weird, Byunghee’s face is more feminine than Seungho-hyung. If I can imagine it….. Oh it’s really weird. I can’t imagine” Mir said.

“Right? I said that you have to be the dominant!” Joon said to me.

“It’s better than Byunghee topping you” Mir said.

“Um… this topic… is… awkward” I admitted.

“Oh come on… we’re men after all, it doesn’t matter” Mir said comfortably.

“Let’s just face the reality… the example is…. a guy like him won’t be the dominant” Joon pointed at Mir.

“YA! What are you talking about?” Mir looked so upset with Joon’s statement.

“Hey, last night I also…. Sorry to say this” Joon apologized to me.

“Okay, I admit it… I’m bottom, okay….” Mir admitted. They’re so cute.

“You just need to show your masculine side and make him fall for you. The example is…. him!” Joon pointed at Mir again.

“Why do you keep using me as an example?” Mir whined.

“Hehe, Mir fell for me because I’m cool and handsome” Joon said confidently.

“YA! But….. It was… right…” Mir was embarrassed.

“He’ll melt in my arms… He turns weak when I hug him, or kiss him… He’s really weak when he’s with me. He’s actually strong and a good fighter but when he goes out with me and meets gangsters, he always sticks with me and links his arms with me while saying that he’s scared. That’s the power of me!” Joon explained that confidently and I smiled.

“You two are just too cute…” I smiled.

“I know we are…. Seungho… you need to initiate everything. Make Byunghee fall into your arms… I know you want to do it but you’re so shy, right?” Joon asked.

“Yes, I am… it’s because I don’t have courage to do that. I’m mute before and I don’t have anything, while Byunghee is a rich man. If I initiate first, it will be rude…” I confessed.

“Now you have to show us that you’re a real man…. If you need some advice, just ask me…” Mir said.

“Don’t ask him, he doesn’t know about anything about being dominant. You just need to ask me. I’m the expert!” Joon bragged himself.

“Okay, I got it…” Mir gave up.

“Byunghee will be back tomorrow. You can do it! Fighting!” Mir cheered.

“Do it, make him yours” Joon said.

“I’ll try” I got confidence.

 

##################################

 

I went into Byunghee’s house to welcome him. He’ll be here soon, right? I waited for him for two hours and finally I saw someone opened the door.

IT WAS HIM!

Do it, Seungho… You can do it… I’m a man 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey i'm back.... did you wait for this?

i hope you're not dissapointed with this chapter....

i just thought that in any pairings in MBLAQ, Seungho won't be the bottom. so i made it like this hehe^^

Is it just me who think like that?

maybe this story will be completed soon.... i'll miss you

comment and subscribe pweaseeeee.......