Thirty-Six

Magically in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where am I?” Eunjae wondered as she looked around in a white room. “I’m not dead, right?”

She blinked a couple of times and found a sleeping figure next to her. He fell asleep on his arms, still holding her hand.

She quickly reddened as she tapped his shoulders a couple of times. “Person? Hello?” Insert a lot of pokes here.

Luhan looked up and stared at her in concern. “You’re awake? Are you okay? Do you feel sick?”

She gasped. She couldn’t believe that Luhan was there holding her hand, asking so many questions.

“Luhan?”

He gave her a suffocating hug. “Thank goodness your fine.”

Eunjae’s cheeks redden. She coughed. “I can’t brea—“

“Oops, sorry,” Luhan chuckled lightly and let go. He studied her to see if there was anything wrong with her.

“Do you need water? Are you hungry? Do you feel light headed?” Luhan asked so many questions in concern. He even put his hand on her forehead.

“Luhan,” Eunjae called.

He was still studying her.

“LUHAN!”

“Yes?” He looked at her with sparkling eyes.

She just wanted to pinch his cheeks right then and there. “I’m fine, okay?”

He gave a sigh. “Are you sure?”

Eunjae nodded. She couldn’t believe how the Luhan who had been ignoring her for weeks was here watching her as she was on the hospital bed. But why was she here anyways?

“Luhan… what am I doing here?” she wondered, looking around. She was wearing typical hospital garments. It’s like pajamas, but it’s light pink. And it’s itchy.

“You—you had an allergic reaction.”

“Oh,” was all she could say. She couldn’t remember anything, which was weird. Eunjae’s memory was usually as good as an elephant’s. But she can’t remember anything from yesterday. “What happened yesterday? How did I get an allergic reaction?”

“Well, you had a, -cough-, a date with Chanyeol at Lotte World. Then we went on a double date at Acquerello. He ordered seafood pasta for you when you were at the washroom. And yeah,” Luhan tried to say in detail. But he didn’t want to tell her so much of what happened. He didn’t want to worry her.

“Where did Chanyeol go then?” Eunjae asked. She was wondering if he was okay as well.

“I told him to take Hyejin home.”

They got quiet for a bit.

“Jaeji,” Luhan spoke.

Eunjae’s eyes got big. It was her nickname. “Did you just—“

“Yes. I did.” Luhan bit his lip. Time to tell her once and for all. “Look, I’m sorry. I should’ve told you. I was a stupid coward. I wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter