That Person!!

Irresistible

 

"Wake up little sis. It's already morning and I am sure you don't want to miss school right?" I flinched as the sun ray hit my face. I rolled my body away from her,my older sister,Boram. She kept shaking my body hard that I accidentally push her from the bed. When I realized that, I woke up and jumped from my bed.

"Oh my, are you okay?" I ran to her and pull her up. She patted her hips and laughed. A laugh that usually happen if I cause mischief,

" I am okay. Just a sudden concussion" She state that playfully. 

" Hey that isn't funny. Are you sure you are absolutely okay? I will call mama if--" Suddenly,she pushed me away and dash out from the room. Before that she said..

"Your breath stink!"

That little..urgh! I'm going to grill her! With a lazy step, I closed the door carefully and even locked it. So that Boram can't come in without my permission.

I walked to the south and there was a square box attached on the wall. I pulled the lit up and type a password. A click sound could be heard when I finished it. My closet appeared when the wall opened. I step in and pulled my uniform clothes At opposite direction, I took my towel which my name was knitted on it well, even my photos there. I wanted to refuse it but it is my birthday present from my friends. I don't have heart to hurt her. 

Back to the story, I went to the bathroom to have a good shower. It was exhilarating and fresh. During the summer holiday, I don't have much things to do. Because of that, I always sleep late as I am not that tired.

It was nostalgic wearing back my uniform but just ignore the feelings. School isn't place I want to stay for 8 hours however as long as I am not bored,maybe its okay to be there. Peaceful. Yes that is what I want. But thanks to someone my peaceful day ruin. Who is that jerk name again? Wait, I don't remember his name.. Well like I care.

Done with the preparing, I went to the dining room and was greet by my family member. My mother was smiling like usual and my father was sipping a tea. Boram? She's there grinning like an idiot.

"Mama, did you know you breath is stink?" Boram cheerfully telling our mother.

“ Boram, stop teasing your sister. You aren’t young anymore.” Our mother,Kristina, was patting my sister head. She squealed lovingly and turned her body towards our father, Ilsik.

“Haha, what’s wrong with you nowadays , you seem happy.” Wow, even our father sense that. Hearing that she chuckled softly.

“ I can’t wait to go to school again! Daddy, do you know what,  I met someone that catches my interest. “ Boram quickly said. At first, I wanted to pretend I didn’t listen to her as I though she might used any mean to embarrassed me. Don’t misunderstood, she is a nice girl and understanding. The best sister ever,I can’t deny that. Sometimes she could be so serious, on another event, she became laughing maniac. Please, someone tell me what’s wrong with my sister.

I focused my ears towards the conversation while pretending sipping the mushroom soup. She told our father how that boy was extremely quiet and distance himself from others.

“ well at least he isn’t a jerk”  I kept the though for myself.

“ Oh, sweetheart, stop pretending that you wanted to eat the soup. “ I was pulled out from my bubble though when my mother caught my act. My face was beet red when the maid laughed in unison with my mother.

Exactly!! My face was weird when I tried to pretend to eat. Only god knows. Boram realized I was listening at her, she pointing her fingers towards me.

“Listening to others without permission is bad. I can sent you to jail” My mouth was wide open. Mama, are you serious she 1 year older than me? 18 years old? Mama, please stop this nonsense.

“ I wonder how old are you” I sighed.

I finished off my breakfast and went out leaving Boram rushing in eating her breakfast. “She eat like horse” I muttered softly.

A black limousine was park in front of my house. The butler opened the door and show sign for me to sit. As I started to pull my legs, Boram dashed in. I stared in disbelief and after I went inside I lecture her not to that again, of course she ignored it.

“ That boy.. Who was it?” I asked her the question about the boy she had crush on.

“ Who?” At last, she change into her serious self. I squirmed from my seat and took a deep breath.

“I meant the boy that you informed to Daddy just now. “ I really wanted to know who was it. This is the first time in my life where Boram at last falling in love with someone.

“ Oh.. That is Luhan.. Sis, his little brother is in the same class as you. “ Boram explained little by little, how Luhan act at school. He was kinda mess from what I heard.

“ Is that so? I hope he won’t change just like Kris. What actually happen to that guy anyway. He was so mean and I was really stunt by his action. Boram ne.. What do you think?

 

“He must have lot of reason. He better be." worried look had plastered on her face. We have known Kris for 8 years. The first time we met him is when I was 3 years old while Boram is one year above me. He was a crybaby and every time we left him alone, he wll cry all day all night. That is in the past anyway. Nowadays, he became lot more... Evil. 

" Well, he isn't the Kris we knew anymore.. *sigh* I don't want to go to school." I looked at the window. 

" Eh, why? " Boram pulled my body to face her. I scrunched a little bit.

" I forgot this person name. This person always make me felt that I need to kill someone. Every day, he will bother me and I don't remember his name.. " I clicked my tongue.