A BEGINNING

Irresistible

"I wonder who is that person you were referring to." Boram rubbed her head after listening to my story.

"Meh, I don't remember who is he. The thing that I know is he is my classmate for almost 5 years." 

Boram eyes became big all of sudden. "How could you don't remember his name when he was 5 years with you?" 

"Maybe my brain delete him from the data. Oh wait, I don't even wanted to think about him! " I ended the talk and put the fullstop towards the conversation.

The limousine stopped in front of the school.


'Elite Hiroma High' was plastered on a big sign just 2 meter away from us. I stepped out carefully from the car, well, I'm just afraid if I might fall down in front of these student. Don't wanna hurt my big pride.

Boram pushed me out of way. Yeah, she pushed me! Do you guys get that?! Without any effort I seriously fell down on the floor thanks to her. She sent me a 'sorry' look and walked away.

"What's that for?" I stood up with the help of my junior who was coincidentally arrive at the same time.

you is your sister always act like that?" One of the girls that help me finally speaking. Well, I don't blame her. I might ask if it happen to one of these student.

" Every single day so I am quiete okay with it. She seems like weird but nope. Serious when the time come." I speaked the truth. Nobody can think that my sister was stuck up because she isn't. She only 'cheerful' if you want to put that way.

"Oh I am sorry for quesioning you that" She waved me a goodbye and let me go on my own way.

Finally, I found my class and took a seat. I grunted a little as you can see,I am really tired. I have to get ready for this mornong lesson so I deserve my rest.

And the aircond was on that makes me quickly drift into slumber. 

you  wake up.. The teachers gonna come" 

" Huh?" I slowly back into conciousness when my bff was shaking my body. 

"Thats hurt .." I pushed her hand away and sat properly.

She touched my hair and fiddled with it so it won't look messy. I hope my face was okay. Don't want the teachers spot anything like a drool or something.

" Are you really getting enough sleep? I could seriously see your eyebag" 

" Whatever Nicole" Yeah, this is my BFF, Nicole. She always scold me any thing related to my fashion. It's not because I don't know what fashion really meant, my mother even insert a lesson about fashion in my schedual. I prefer clothes that make me more comfortable. Oh please, wearing those tight clothes will only make me look like a clown.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsU2Yyu7QTkEYnKCgTojt

Yes Nicole , she little bit weird in her own way. She also played big role in my upbringing. If not because of her, I won't know a single thing about fashion. I rather wore all this baggy clothes. She deserve a credit for this.

When I was talking to her, there was slightly interruption occur as all the girls ran out from the classroom and shouted like crazy. I looked at her with confused look and together we stand up to find the disturbance.

" Why are they screaming like this? Is a lion just escape from the zoo?" I let out my though.

Nicole heard that and pinched my arm. Okay, seriously that HURTS. I glared at her for doing that.

" Not a lion but a prince like person. Hey! You know him. How could you ask this kind of question! " I know him.. Eh, who was it?

At last that person finally standing in front of me. Okay, for heaven sake, now I remember his name. 

"I-Ilhoon.."