Final Update: Trivias Released!

Phantom : An Unsung Melody (REMASTERED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trivias (spoilers)

 

- The story took 19 200 minutes (320 hours) to write and edit in total, composing of an estimated 43 thousand words. The Remastered version took another good 15 hours and came to a total of 50 thousand words.

 

- At the beginning, there were at least three very different endings planned and not decided which one to be integrated into the story up until more than half of the fiction was written. Two out of three of them were dismissed at the end from being too dark and depressing.

One of which involved Jessica revealed as a mental sociopath/schizophrenic locked up in a psychiatric ward. The other ending took things more literally as there really was a psychotic murderer, hunting them down one by one. 

Both were too gritty and I decided to use the third one, of which made it into the final cut.

Also, even though the story was composed of only 10 episodes, I wrote nearly 15 in total for the variations in the endings of which required additional details in the plot, of which can vary from a paragraph to a full 10-paged episode.

 

- In the much earlier drafts, there more characters (ot9 was even considered at a point) but was dropped upon the completion of the first episode as too many characters made the story look messy, convoluted and jumbled, apart from making them not relatable. Thus, only four main leads were used to properly flourish their parts and personalities.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter