The Fact That You Are. . . . .

Not The One For You

"Hey~~~ What's your name?" - Wooyoung

"Oh. Hey. I'm Sohee." - Sohee

"Nice name! You don't wanna know my name?" - Wooyoung

"Uh.. Your name is?" - Sohee

"Woo. Young. Call me Woo. Haha no. Just call me Wooyoung." - Sohee

"Hmm okay." - Sohee answered while smiling shyly.

"Since you're new to this campus, let me show you around." - Wooyoung said and then, winked to her.

"Is he gay? Or just soft? Oh well. He's really friendly." - Sohee talked in her heart.

She smiled again, this time, to herself.

"This is the cafeteria where people eat and get fat..." - Wooyoung

He turned around and saw Sohee smiling to herself.

"Aww! You're so cute when you're smiling to yourself." - Wooyoung praised and pinched her cheeks.

Sohee's expression was like "Err. Stop. Stop. Stop."

"Hey, Wooyoung!" - a guy that looked like a Korean mixed exclaimed.

"Hey!" - Wooyoung

They hugged.

"Sohee, meet this, my best guy mate! Nichkhun." - Wooyoung

"Oh." - Sohee responded with her shy smile again. Nichkhun smiled while giving his right hand to her, signaling for a friendly handshake. Sohee was about to hold his hand until Wooyoung interrupted by pulling Nichkhun's hand away.

"Nice watch you got there. Is that a birthday present from Victoria? Omg. You still keep it!" - Wooyoung

"Uh....yeah." - Nichkhun

"Just throw it away. Throw it. After what she has done to you..." - Wooyoung

"How can I throw such an expensive watch?" - Nichkhun

"You are just giving me reasons, Nichkhun.", Wooyoung continued, "Just give me a reason~ Just a little bit's enough~"

Sohee started to giggle and then she apologised, "Uhh sorry. I guess I should be on my way now."

She felt awkward with those two and was about to walk away.

Wooyoung did not bother to ask why but there was Nichkhun, "Hey. Where are you going to?"

"Uh......to the library?" - Sohee

"Do you know which direction to go?" - Nichkhun

"Er...yeah." - Sohee guessed and pointed to the left.

"It's to the right, take a lift and go to level 4." - Nichkhun

"Oh! Thanks." - Sohee

Embarrassed, she ran to the lift. Wooyoung, who was really friendly to her, now just looked at her without saying goodbye.

"Aigoo...", Nichkhun chuckled, "She's such a cutie."

"Oh please, Nichkhun. You can try better." - Wooyoung Nichkhun just ignored him and chuckled again.

In the library, Sohee was reading a thick novel. There was a short stack of novels on her desk. She could not focus on her novel. She wondered if Wooyoung was gay. She saw Wooyoung's interest in Nichkhun.

"Why am I thinking about this? I should not think about this. Aigoo~" - Sohee thought to herself.

She put the novel down and went searching for more on the shelves. One of the shelves was a mess. The books were all over. Sohee sighed. She arranged the books neatly while arranging, she accidentally pushed a book until it dropped down.

"Ouwhh!" - a guy's voice was heard loud.

People in the library stared at the shelve section where Sohee was. The guy who groaned stood up and turned to look at the person who dropped the book on his head. He stared at Sohee.

"I'm really really sorry. I-" - Sohee

"Ssshhhh!" - that guy.

He then rolled his eyes away. With his headphone and a few magazines, he walked away with a pissed face. Sohee looked around her. There were a few who looked at her. She was ashamed, she then picked up the book and went back to her seat immediately.

"Can this day get any better?" - she muttered to herself, being sarcastic.

Meanwhile, Nichkhun was looking at his watch, the watch that was given by Victoria. His watch took him to the past when he and Victoria were deeply in love. Nichkhun and Victoria were called the sweetest couple in campus. They were pretty popular back then. Many jealous human beings have tried breaking up their relationship but to no avail. Nichkhun's love for Victoria grew more and more each day.

What had made them seperated was that one day, Victoria came towards Nichkhun and she said, "I don't think we can last any longer."

"Huh? But why? Why all of a sudden?" - Nichkhun replied in a shock tone.

"I knew who you really are now. You dated me just to cover the fact that you are..." - Victoria spoke.

"I am.....?" - Nichkhun