Chapter 31

Break Those Walls

“Myungsoo?! Is that you?” Jaehyun grabbed his arm as he winced a little. Her head shot back to where the yells were coming from and saw three men charging towards them.

“Myungsoo what trouble have you gotten into? Why are you in this state?”

“Jaehyun let go please, I need to run away. LET GO.” Myungsoo heaved and panted as he wriggled out of her grip. Jaehyun’s grip loosened and he stumbled up before running for safety.

“You , why did you let him go?!” One of the men roared before continuing their pursuit. Jaehyun confusedly stood up, holding her elbow which a few drops of blood flowed out..

“What has become of you, Myungsoo?” Tears brimmed in her eyes as she stood up, watching the man whom she was searching for, running away

-

“Holy .” Myungsoo dodged around, making the men lose track of him before sprinting into his rented room and slamming the door shut.

“The Myungsoo why are you like that?” Sungyeol shrieked before treating Myungsoo’s wrist.

“Knocked into some bastards.” Myungsoo curtly replied, his mind still drifting back to Jaehyun and her worried face so up close. Myungsoo never forgot how lovely she looked despite her troubled expression.

I wonder when will I see her again, Myungsoo thought deeply.

------------------------------------------------

A/n: Sorry for the short update guys!! My comment button is working yaay so comment ands subscribe :)) School is really busy these days so please bear with me :( Hehe enjoy MyungJong! ^^