Rumors

Romance Cafe

Rumors

Phone: Ring ring.

Jiyeon: Hello 

Krystal: Hey what happen to you hurry up and get here the school is on fire.

Jiyeon: What?

(20 minutes later)

Jessica: There she is.

Jiyeon: Is anyone hurt? 

Eunji: Why would we be hurt?

Jiyeon: Because the school is on fire.

Eunji: What do you mean it's still here.

Jiyeon: Okay who called me this time?

Krystal: That would be me. I have to hand it to you that was quite fun.

(Goes into a corner)

Jiyeon: How could you I thought you guys were actually hurt. (feeling sorrow)

Eunji: Well come on lets go investigate.

Jiyeon: Okay. Wait how are we going to do that.

Eunji: I..... Have no clue.

Jiyeon: Geez. Fine let's go to the cafe.

Jessica: Sure. I wonder if I might meet some more nice people.

Jiyeon: Okay here is the plan. Eunji you ask the people that we saw last time and Krystal you watch Jessica. Make sure she doesn't talk to strangers. Okay let me change the plans. Krystal you go with Eunji and Jessica follow me and don't talk to strangers.

E+Je+K: Understand lets go.

Eunji: We will meet back here at 6:00pm right now it is 3:00pm. Okay lets start.

(6:00 pm)

Jiyeon: DId you guys find out something.

Eunji: Yeah. They all had a one night stand.

Jessica: Really all of them.

Krystal: And guess what the girls that was invovled came from a wealthy family.

Eunji: So what did you find out.

Jiyeon: I found out that 4 guys go to our school and they have family issues.

Jessica: I found out that I'm not good I'm not good at this. Well I did find this one intresting though.

Krystal: What is it?

Jessica: Is that all the waiters here have abs.

Jiyeon: Really. I thought it would be important. Okay so we know 6 things if we include Jessica's observatoin. Wait they only had one night stand with wealthy girls. Do you know what I'm thinking?

Jessica: Yes that they won't sleep with us.

Kystal: That not it.

Eunji: I think Im know. They only aim for wealthy people to steel there money to help for their family issues. 

Jiyeon: Yes but we still have to remember these are rumors not true. Only if we see it with our own eyes. 

Phone: Ring ring.

Krystal: Hello this is Krystal. What okay we will get there in 5 minutes.

Jessica: What's wrong what happened is anyone hurt? Come on woman just tell me already.

Krystal: We won the lottery. Woohoo.

Jessica: Really is that all.

Jiyeon: Nice job But I think I have to head home. See you tomorrow bye.

Jessica: Yea bye.

(While walking home sees Lee Joon with a woman walking inside the house)

Jiyeon: I wonder what going on there. Oh well it's not my problem.

(Inside the house)

Jiyeon: I'm not sure to believe the rummors or not believe in it. I will ask him tomorrow at school. I'm getting tired.