3

Lost Me

L.Joe

 


I’ll win this bet as easy as cutting jello. L.Joe arrived in class extra early to start his plan to make Mari fall for him and the three million dollar car is all his.

He was sitting in his seat with his feet up on the desk waiting for the blind girl.

Cluck! Cluck! Cluck!

He turned his gaze to the door. I’ve never notice her, except for the fact there is a blind kid at our school. He saw her holding the white cane. Standing up from his chair he walked towards her. I don’t want to help her. Remember the Lamborghini, L.JOE!  He put his arm around her waist in disgust.

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Mari shouted and push L.Joe’s arm off.

“Sorry,” he bit back a laugh.

“Why were you holding me?” she asked with rage.

“Helping you duh,” he pointed out. This girl is fierce.

“But I don’t know you.”

“I’m L.Joe, and that’s all you have to know,” I smirked.

“Ok, but please don’t help me.” Mari said and started counting her steps until she reached her desk. L.Joe stared at her dumbfounded. How can she reject me? I’m handsome and I’m rich. Oh yeah, she’s blind!

“Wanna hang,” L.Joe started saying.

“No,” Mari cut him off and pulled out her recorder. I have an idea. Suddenly L.Joe walks towards her and grabs her recorder out of her hands. “Give it back,” she hissed at him and tried to snatch it but failed. “Why do I have to be blind?” she murmured to herself. So she hates herself?

“On one condition,” L.Joe lifts his finger.

“What?” Mari asked.

“Go out with me today?”

“No,” Mari bluntly said. 

 

Mari

 


I’ll just use my phone today, and I buy a new one later. Good thing, I had the records back up.

“Take it,” Mari said to him. She couldn’t see his expression.

“Whatever,” he said and he threw the recorder back at her. She could hear his footsteps. She sigh. Why would he want to go out with a blind girl like me?     

 


A/N 

I hope you readers enjoy :)