Free hugs

Bieber the Exotic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Crackyeol Chanyeol was laughing the hardest out of all the members. He was rolling around on the floor, like Sehun had been earlier. He was laughing so hard that he was beginning to tear up. His deep laughter seemed to drown out that of all the other members. After a while he realized the he was the only one still laughing and that everyone else was watching him. Well.. Sehun was still fanboying over in the corner.

 

"The hell Yeol..."

 

"Hyung we all stopped laughing like fifteen minutes ago..."

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HELP ME!!!!" someone screamed from the bathroom down the hall.

 

All of you stopped what you were doing and listened to the screams. Half of Exo wore confused expressions their faces, the other half looked slightly amused.

 

"OH MY GOD! LUHAN PUT THE TOILET PLUNGER DOWN!"

 

"NO WAY IN HELL BAOZI! HE TOOK AWAY MY SEHUN!!"

 

You heard a loud crash, followed by piercing screams, cries of pain, and cursing in Chinese.

 

"Hey where's Justin?" your aunt asked.

 

Someone screamed your name. Then, you remembered how earlier, Luhan ran out of the room crying because of Sehun and Justin. Justin had also left the room. You put two and two together and realized who the owner of the screams was.

 

You face palmed. "Augh! Justin you idiot!" you yelled.

 

"What's wrong?" Suho asked curiously. He was one of the members that was confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter