Sehun WTF

Bieber the Exotic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun jumped on top of Justin and hugged him in a bone crushing embrace. He squealed like a little girl, as he rubbed his face on to Justin's.

 

"OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO!!!!! JUSTIN SARANGHAE!! SARANGHAE SARANGHAE SARANGHAE!!!! I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN OMO!! YOU'RE SO PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. YOU'RE SO HANDSOME, SO Y, SO BEAUTIFUL, SO HOT I JUST AIHFPOHSAFP;OHASPHFPASIHPFAISHPFEI LOVE YOU SO MUCH JUSTIN~!!!! DO YOU LOVE ME?!?! I LOVE YOU!! WILL YOU MARRY ME~? KYAAAA~~ YOU SMELL SO GOOD!!  YOU'RE SO SOFT AND HUG ABLE I NEVER WANT TO LET GO OF YOU AISHDPFHSPIFHPWAIHFPEIHFEPWIHFPEWIHFPEWIHEPHFEP SARANGHAE JUSTIN!!! I'LL NEVER LOVE ANYONE AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU !!!!

 

You sat next to the two boys with your eyes wide open and your jaw slack. Was Sehun...FANGIRLING FANBOYING OVER JUSTIN? (plus can confessing his undying love for the Canadian singer?!?!)

 

You heard a gasp, then footsteps thudding on the floor, and turned to see a boy with gray hair crying as he ran out of the room.

 

"SEHUN HOW COULD YOU?!" the boy cried.

 

"YAH! LUHAN WHAT'S WRONG?!" another boy yelled, running out of the room after the crying boy.

 

"DAMMIT GET OFF ME YOU GAY PIECE OF !!!" Justin screamed, flinging Sehun off him.

 

Sehun clutched his hands to his chest, and stared up dreamily at the ceiling as he sighed. "JUSTIN BIEBER TOUCHED ME~~~!!"

 

You swore you could see his eyes form heart shapes. Sehun batted his eyelashes and squealed, burying his face in his hands. Well, you did recall reading some where that Exo's maknae was a Bieber fanboy... however, you never thought that you would get to experience his fanboying in person...

 

But all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter