No way!

I don't know how
"CHINGUUU!" An obviously all too familiar annoying voice called you from the back but you didn't even think of stopping, instead you continue walking. You heard a few "Wait" and "Hey!!!" as your pace doubled.
Unfortunately, because of your short leg, Sehun undoubtedly caught up with you and take note he's not even panting whilst you are.
I needed excercise, you thought ignoring the figure trailing behind you who keeps on blabbering nonsense.

After walking for five minutes, you menacingly glared at Sehun who innocently blinked at you.
You fought the urge to yell at him.
"Are you following me?" You seethed in irritation. It will only takes you two more blocks to reach home but it seems that Sehun is really following you. But instead of answering, Sehun bumped your shoulder gently and walked past the two houses and your house and that's when you realized that he really wasn't following you at all. You mentally hit your self when a familiarly tall guy emerged from your porch.

"Minho oppa!!!!" Without thinking twice, you run towards Minho and threw yourself on him and luckily, he caught you in his arms.
You buried your face on his coat deeper and Minho only chuckled at you, tightening his arms around you.
Obviously, you missed your Minho oppa so much that from the moment you saw him emerged from your house, you didn't took hold of yourself and attacked him in a hug.
You kept on giggling and squealing catching Sehun's attention from afar.
The said lad stopped and ly to see you caged in the embrace of an absolutely handsome young man.
His heart made a weird feeling when he saw the man ruffled your hair playful and you chuckled genuinely.
He was only then snapped back into reality when the two of you entered your house happily.  

The next morning...

Sehun saw his friends flocked under a shady tree.
He approached them and took the seat beside Lay who had his earpiece on and bobbing his head to the music blasting from his ipod. Sehun sat there silently pondering on to something that he can't quite pinpoint.
The ever so loud Park Chanyeol noticed his unusual silence and he nudged Suho to Sehun's way but Suho nudged Kris who only nudged Luhan in return.
"What's with him?" Chanyeol whispers oh so loudly catching everyone's attention but Sehun's.
The guys all shared looks of confusion and Luhan sat beside Sehun, surprising the latter.
"Oh hyung." He only uttered.
"Are you okay?" Luhan patted his shoulder and Sehun ony nodded avoiding eye contact with the older boy.
Luhan clearly knows when is the moment his friend is lying or telling him the truth and this time he's so sure that Sehun is keeping a secret from him.
Luhan understood that Sehun isn't ready yet to open up on him and Luhan only sighed, disturbed by the fact that he can't do nothing about it.

A ruckus caught everyone's attention.
It was Baekhyun and Jongdae dancing to Justin Bieber's boyfriend.
The two are arguing on who among them got the choreography right. Jongin laughed at them loudly as Chen tries to mimick the hip movements only to receive a smack in the head from Baekhyun.
"That's not how I dance it, you moron." Baekhyun harrumphed and Chen made faces on him only to be hit again.
"Aigoo. How can be the hyungs be the dumbest of all." Sehun shook his head boredly, clucking his tongue.
"Baekhyun and Chen hyung, that's not how you do the hip movement." Sehun lectured them.
Everyone shared a look of relief as Sehun showed them how it is done.
"Got it?" He asked Chen and Baekhyun who only nodded feebly whilst Jongin patted Sehun's back a bit stronger, looking like a proud father of the maknae.

The hyungs consisting of Luhan, Kris and Suho only watched silently a bit reliefed about Sehun whilst a smile/smirk plastered on their lips.
 
 
No One's POV
 
The person occupying the seat in front of you stares at you intently however, you're completely oblivious on it for you're too engrossed on the article you're reading. If you're going to notice it, you'll surely melt on it.
A nudge on your right foot jerked you in reality.
You briefly glared at Sehun and goes back to your business causing for him to pout disappointedly.
Sehun rests his cheek on his right palm, watching your face in pure amusement.
Your eyebrows that furrowed, you eyes that twitches and your forehead that creases.
Eventhough he can't see your whole face, it was enough to make that small smile visible on the corner of his small lips.
He straighten himself as he realized what he's doing.
 
Few more silent moments passed and you still ignored Sehun who was soon to drool on the table.
He wanders his eyes around the inside of the large library and a students from afar caught his attention. This causes for the small bulb in his head to spark with idea. He smirks as he stood up from his seat.
The low creaking sound made by his chair didn't even snapped you and he sighs in relief.
 
Your POV
 
So, it was really true that polar bears are all left handed????
I thought Minho oppa was just telling a lie to me that time.
hahahaha
 
I flipped the book to the next page and a photo of an infant greeted my eyes.
I look at the photo closely but nothing seems special or unusual with it.
I read the captions below the photo and my left eyebrow instinctively rose.
A newborn infant has a tooth?? Pffftt. you must be kidding me.
 
"It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs."
What an interesting fact it is.
 
"111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321"
Really??? I must try to ask it to Zelo or Minho oppa.
 
"Cat's urine glows under a black light."
I was reading the explanation about this fact when I felt a presence on my back but I shrugged off the feeling thinking that someone is just passing by.
"It is because ----" There is it again, the feeling of someone beside me.
I annoyingly rub my left ear and continue to where I was on my reading.
 
However, I shriek in surprise when someone blow air on to my ear.
I curse when I saw Sehun occupying the seat beside mine. His face showing an innocent-kind of look.
I almost fume in anger when I heard the librarian talk to us lowly.
"You two.. GET. OUT." She said in pure venom and I cringed as I took my stuff and walk out of the library with a not so guilty Sehun trailing behind.
 
The moment we were out of the library, I stomped my foot on the cold tiles of the hallway annoyingly as I glared still to Sehun.
"What?" He asks, a small smile plastered on his face.
Right at the moment, I really want to smack that smile on his lips but I still kept my temper.
"Stop. following. me" I hissed and left him on the hallway.
 
When I thought that Sehun had understood what I mean, I sat on one of the benches on the school field and took out my ipod and plugged in my earpiece.
However, when I was about to play a song, the annoying voice again of Oh Sehun was heard from afar and I literally hit my head.
"Stop annoying me" I warned him when he called my name as he sat beside me.
"But---" I cut him off.
"Stop talking or else I'll kick your off of this chair."
Luckily, Sehun obliged and sat there silently.
 
I took out a small box of homemade cookies from my backpack and nibble on it.
I happily ate my cookie whe I caught sight of Sehun staring at my cookie hungrily.
My eyes darted from my box of cookies to Sehun as I contemplate whether to give him or not after what he had just done at me at the library.
Nonetheless, my goodself took over and I shoved to him my box of cookies and he took a piece from it thanking me afterwards.
 
"Who cooked these?" Sehun asked me as he inspect the cookies.
"Why? Is it good?" I asked him back and he answered, "Not just good but one of the best cookies I had ever tasted so far."
I smiled and opened again the lid of the box before Sehun, urging him to get more and he happily took a piece.
"Minho oppa gave these to me yesterday." I giggled and stared dreamily at the box of cookies resting on my lap.
 
Sehun stayed silent after that and I paid no heed on him and devour the delicious cookies.
 
"Who is Minho oppa?" came Sehun's question out of nowhere.
I stared at him intriguely but he looks back at me and I was the first one to pull away from the eye contact.
"The best oppa in the world." I answered and Sehun's face contorts.
 
"How come you're not calling me oppa and I'm older than you by 4 months?" Sehun asked and I looked at him unbelievably.
I scoffed when I saw the seriousness in his face.
"There's no way in hell I'll call oppa someone as immature as you."
I stuffed my mouth with cookies as Sehun kept on persuading me to call him oppa.
I only rolled my eyes at his childishness.
See? How will I call him oppa if I'm more mature than him?
 
"I'll make you call me oppa then." He said, voice in pure determination.
I looked at him warily before muttering "Make me."
And Sehun smirks.
 
 

 
 
 
(A/N): Miracle in December
It's my turn to cry TT_TT