D.O.A 1

Angels : D.O.A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I am a woman, what is your super power? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A silent eerie surroundings the whole house, tension could be feel by everyone; it is like you are able to hear the sound of the pin drop. Three girls were sitting on the brown expensive looking leather couch as they were facing the black speakers. Each one of them looking at each other giving each other an encouragement message with just a look. It was like they noticed that todays will not be a different day from all of the day. It seems that they are having a déjà vu feeling, a feeling that they never felt before while they were in this room. Footsteps echo through the room, signaling the other three that someone familiar is coming in, they whip their heads at the same time looking at the black hair brunette that just walk in. She seems to put down weight compared to the last few months when they saw her. Her black hair was in a high ponytail and as usual she has the baddest female aura in her.

“Chaerin”, say the older female with red hair, named Bom call happily.

She chuckle, as she took a seat beside the purple hair female.

“Hey guys.”, she says her voice hoarse.

“You look the same Chaerin.” The petite blonde female with the name of Sandara called by.

“I just done my previous assignment last night in France, and quickly hopped in the plane for a 10 hour flight back to Seoul.”, she stated.

The younger female with the purple hair smile,

“ It is good to have you back Chaerin,” Minzy stated happily, as the brunette could not help it but smile.

“Seems like we are gonna work together again after a long time unnie.”, Chaerin say as she leans against the couch.

“Yes, and must I say we are all excited.”,Bom wink as she has the biggest smile on her face.

Before she could even reply, the speaker on the luxury looking wood table rang and the familiar voice ring throughout the room.

“Good morning Angels.”, Charlie voice boom through the speaker.

The girls could not help but smile.

“Good morning Charlie.”, they reply unison.

“How are you girls doing?”, he ask.

“Goood.” , was their unison reply sounding happy to be back together.

“I would like to say congratulations to Chaerin for completing her mission in France, the France team was indeed very happy that you help them to solve the latest crime in the city.”

Chaerin smile as the girls clap their hands happily.

“Thanks Charlie, must I say it is so good to be back after being there almost half a year.”, she grin the smile evident on her face that she was grateful to be back to her homeland.

“And girls, your next mission.”, Charlie voice went down to an octave lower to what his normal voice sounded, always sound serious when his explaining the mission.

The lcd screen on the side of room lit up as the new information about their current mission was been put up on it. The girls look at the screen as Dara stated,

“7th heaven?”, Dara tilt her head as she look at the girls.

“Yes indeed this time the mission is called 7th heaven.”, Charlie stated.

“Isn’t this the popular Royal Armani hotel?”, Minji ask as the took in the form or architecture of the place from the pictures.

Bom stood up as she took the iPads and hand over to the Minji and Dara as the girls go through the information on it. While Chaerin stood up and walks to the glass table that was built with the up to date 21st century technology as she touch the panels on it and information and images was been put up as she look through.

“Royal Armani is a hotspot, as far as the rumor say, it is a getaway to heaven.”, Bom stated.

“It looks beautiful. The last time I went, I heard it was just a place where everyone have fun partying and gambling, since they have the world largest casino here.”, Dara say as she look through the information.

“Indeed, Royal Armani is known as 7th heaven due to-“, Charlie words were cut off when Chaerin spoke.

“A place for sinful activities. It is called the 7th heaven to people who gets their “work” done there.”

Three of the girls look up at her.

“ion, , Gambling, Drugs, Illegal Weapons, Killing and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter