KyoWoo (Authors returning chapter)

g and the trainee

I returned from my training session alittle later than normal today. G still hasnt said a word to me. I know what the problem is.. well.. not exactly. But i know the root of it.

I had 30min till visiting hour closed. I made my way up to the higher trainee floor. I was greeted by Lee hi.. once again. i tried my best to get away from her but it was hopeless. i had decided to take her with me.

Just down the hall on the left was the door that i was looking for. Coming down the opposite direction was the owner of that door.

Kaoru: "onee chan! (sister)"

Kyowoo:" WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

Kaoru: "Why have you been drinking? Two VERY good questions!"

 

Lee Hi stood there in utter disbelief. "TWO KAORUS?? Amazing!" (lee hi) 

Kyowoo: *death glare*

Kaoru: ive been training under Gdragon. who seems to HIGHLY dislike me now because of that party.. what EXACTLY did you do?

 

Footsteps could be heard from behind kaoru, Kyowoo's face went from timid, to the most lit up Christmas tree in south Korea. The rest of the girls looked back, only to see the infamous SKYDRAGON. The so called "twins" prepared for what might be the greatest freak out they could have experienced in their entire life time.

 

Gdragon: "THERES TWO OF YOU NOW?! i cant even deal with one!"

ChaeLin: "Kyowoo.. why didnt you say you had a sister?.. or brother.."

At that point, Kaoru attempted to leave.

Kyowoo: "Kao-Chan you stay. Lee.. if you mind.."

Lee Hi left with utter disambiguation as her aura.

***

Kyowoo lead the three into her room, after explaining the moment of misconception. G still had a morbid look of shock plastered into his already pail face. Chae(CL) seemed to be the only person chill in a room full of the firery glares of the twins. 

 

Kyowoo: "oh.. dear dragon.. if i had another glass id spill it on you again.. just for fun"

 

G snapped back into reality.

 

G Dragon:" It wasn't. . . Kaoru. . .?"

Kaoru:" what?"

G Dragon "nothing. . . your late for practice.. come now"

Kaoru:" I thought we already did?"

G Dragon:" *Blank stare*"

 

With that, everyone left.


hello everyone! I returned after A year or so. . . People seemed to like this Story most so I updated this one first. I started writing this at the end of My 5th grade year. . . Man my writing was weird, But people liked it..So im happy about that ^.^ . I hope you guys enjoy this addition to the Story! Saranghae My Readers <3