uh oh

My New Oppa

  “dongsaeng wake up” a deep voice called I swatted my hand pulling the blanket above my head “ok fine” I heard him say before flying out of the bed “ow chanyeol” I yelled in pain. I turned to see him brows furrowed as if he disapproved my words “what” I asked annoyed “how many times do I have to tell you” he growled walking near me.

    I tried to move away before he pulled my into a bear hug squeezing the life out of me “ok ok oppa” I cried in pain. “Good now get dressed school is in an hour and a half,” he said letting me go and leaving. I groaned rolling my eyes “mom she’s up” he called through the house. “Wow he warms up quickly” I sighed, my eyes drifted to the clock and a sigh escape “I should get ready to go,” I told myself.

     I finished dressing and walked down the steps “mom I’m leaving” I called sliding on my hello kitty sneakers “ok and when you come home dye your hair” I looked bed hide me hearing the slam of a bottle “ok” I told her sighing. I knew the teacher called once more sighing I left out the door “bye mom” a deep voice called following me.

       “Chanyeol hurry up” I looked to see Kris and baekhyun standing in front of our house gate “I’m coming” his deep voice said speeding down the steps and past me. I walked down sighing as I followed him out of the gate surrounding our house.

       “hello June” Kris greeted along with baekhyun “hello” I stated back to the two “want me to walk you to school” chanyeol asked me with a smirk on his lips “no walk yourself to school” I said my tone crouching. “Aw are you still mad at me?” he asked in a not so caring tone. I turned to the two friends “bye” I stated walking away.

     I got to school I walked through the gates spotting hyeyeon with her friends. I notice she did not interact too much with them just sat around with them. I watched as she looked to me, most would look away in shock but I did not for some reason I didn’t. “June” I broke the eye contacts to look at the girl who attacked me with a hug.

         “let’s go to class so I can copy your work” she said in a laughing tone “ugh” I groaned brushing her off and walking ahead “is that a no” she called after me.

-         -   -   -   -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -   -   -    -   -

    “So are we going to go see your brothers” nayoung asked me seeing chanyeol didn’t come today. “No were going somewhere else,” I stated holding the straps of my backpack. “No were not,” she cheered taking my arm and pulling me toward the road. “Yah nayoung” I whined to her as she dragged me.

  We got to the den and walked down the steps “what if they’re not here” I asked her “they are here” she told me walking down. She must like one I concluded but who “see they are surrounding something they are here” she pointed. I watched with closely as they scrabbled about hiding what is was “don’t tell me you’re looking at ” nayoung said skipping over.

       Looking at their faces, I knew they were guilty of something. I watched as nayoung tried to pry whatever it was from lay that frantically moved away. Kris stepped in as his notice she wasn’t backing down, I looked over to chanyeol who seemed oddly quiet, worried it seemed.

     Bang the sound of a book dropped along with the faces that I scanned. I looked spotting something that I didn’t want to believe to be there. “That’s...” nayoung voice trailed off, I felt gazes move to me.