confrontation

My New Oppa

A nightmare that’s what this was a horrific scene I never wanted to see. I watched as lay quickly retrieve the book holding in his shaking palms as he looked to the others for help. “June...i-we” kris couldn’t find the words and I didnt care for them, but why are they holding the one thing I dread for any one to see not even my own mother has seen that why do they have it.

        I couldn’t help but cringe at the thought of them seeing it, my eyes growing misty at the thought and rage spreading through out of my body. I watched lay walk over holding out the book “were sorry” he told me holding out the book. I looked from his sorry face and to the book in hand. I breathed in almost not ready to claim it, trembling I looked to the book and backed away.

         I shook my head in a slow and stern motion to not wanting it, before turning on my heels and fleeing the scene. I found myself walking down the street pictures flashed in my head of the things I drew in that book and what darkness I let spread on each page. I felt eyes on me even when they weren’t as if they were judging me mocking the me telling me how much of a child I was. How I wasn’t cute just creepy “June wait” nayoung called out that done it I began to run home not wanting to wait to hear why they had it, not caring who got it first, I didn’t want those eyes judge me. Judging me as they did those kids who told me, I was a creepy, crazy the devils child I wasn’t like that.

         I am normal, I was normal; I want to be normal…

        “Ah!” a scream was heard as a young girl dropped the book to the ground. Students looked at her “what” a boy asked her but she didn’t answer she just stared at me like I was some kind of alien “let me see” one kid said as I was about to retrieve my book “ah who drew this” he asked disgusted I could read his face.

       “June she is a creep” another girl said looking over his shoulder “I am not” I said feeling hurt by her words “your right your evil” another girl said behind her friend “she’s a demon” a boy said jumping out with horns on his head. “I am not a demon” I said enraged “stop she’ll curse you” another boy said “like sadako the Japanese ghost” a boy said doing a creepy ghost walk.

        “No I won’t,” I cried tears b as I snatched away my book from the kid “ah she touched me” the boy yelled “eh? Now you’re cursed,” his friend said. Eyes misty I pushed past the group running out of the class.

       I hid under the slid holding the book to my chest as tears streamed down. “Ah what’s this” I looked spotting a long hair boyish girl “nothing” I said snatching it away from her. “Ok but can I know what’s wrong?” she asked me “in order to know that you’ll have to see my book,” I told her sniffling “then can I see,” she asked. I shook my head “why” she asked seeming upset “because you’ll tease me calling me weird” I told her.

     She her teeth “don’t be so closed minded not everyone is like that” she said to me. I looked at her wiping my cheek with the back of my hand “please” she sung. Giving up I passed her the book. She smiled as she opened it and I watched as it dropped. Knowing what she would say I reached out but stopped hearing “cool” my eyes widen “you drew this” she asked showing me the picture I nodded and she smiled “talent pure talent” she grinned causing me to become shock “really” I asked her.

     Show looked at me nodding her head widely.

       My hair was officially its original color black like my pictures I guess. I sighed running a hand through my blow-dried hair. I turned away from the mirror and walked out of the bathroom. I moved to my bed and laid down face first “ugh” I yelled into the cushion feeling the tears b.

         I feel confused…

          The bell rung indicating lunch, nayoung wasn’t here today I wonder what’s with her. I sighed and stood from my desk, seems like I’m alone again.  I walked to the library seeing the only person I hung out with wasn’t she.

       I sat at a table with a book. It was a cute romances something to help me bring back my mask. I read it but didn’t get lost in it, groaning I sat the book down and leaned on my hand. “This is stupid,” I muttered “what is” I looked to the voice spotting a chair being pulled back and a person sitting in it.

       It was hyeyeon, she eyed me intently while I tried to read her motive of being here “nothing” I said finally only to look away “where is that girl that you hang with” she asked me “I don’t know” I told her looking at her. “Why are you here” I asked her back she gave a light laugh sort of a chuckle but do girls chuckle. “Well I came to return a book when I spotted you alone,” she said looking at me.

      “So may I ask why you look so down today?” she asked me, I wanted to say no but something about her told me it was ok. “ok well first I have this habit, a really bad one” I said thinking on it “that some people I know found out about and now I don’t know how to face them seeing I had a traumatizing past that told me it’s better to hide these sort of things” I told her looking at her. “it depends do collect dead pets” she asked trying for humor, I scuffed out a laugh “no” I told her “then if it’s nothing that should be told to your mother or better yet the police and it brings you peace” she paused with a smirk.

         “why should you be ashamed of it” she asked me “maybe some time in the future when I feel like I can trust you with my life I would show you then you will tell me ‘should I be ashamed” I said leaning in to bring a mysterious aura. “well then let’s make it a deal” she said holding out a pinkie, I let out a airy laugh looking at it then to her to see she was waiting “sure why not” I said locking mine with hers.

         “Now tell me why you changed the color of your hair” she asked I laughed at her words.