Chapter 31 B Finale

I'm not the same Tiffany that you know Taeyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


CHAPTER 31 B Finale

Jessica’s Pov 


In her apartment


Now I’m all alone and friendless. This is my entire fault. Now even Yuri is angry with me and she even slapped me. I know that this will be happen. I feel sorry for Tiffany, she forgave me even I did something wrong to her. I nearly killed her before and now Taeyeon is suffering of all of this. I’m really a bad person; I can’t believe that I and my brother planned all of this before. We are trying to kill innocent and nice person that is Tiffany.



I’m now facing the mirror thinking who I really am. Did I really deserve this? Is my life still important? I opened the medicine cabinet and found sharp scissors. Before I do again something wrong, I closed it immediately. If I did it, it will says that I’m a loser; loser of reality. I wiped my tears and cleaned my body. As the water pour on my head I am thinking what will happen next. What will happen to my life? What will happen to me and Yuri? What will happen to my friends and my brother? Will they accept me again?



After I get into the shower, I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes. I’m still not sleepy. I’m hungry but I’m not in mood to eat. I want to relax my mind. Suddenly I heard someone knocking on my door. I got nervous. What if they are cops that will arrest me? I went to the door and slowly opened it. I thought it was the cops but I did not expect that it was






Yuri





I saw her lowered her head and crying. I felt my heart hurts. She’s standing in front of me. I can’t really see her face because she’s looking down but I heard her sobbing. What should I do? Will I hug her? Suddenly I heard her speak.



“Sica, I’m sorry” she said




“Yuri”



“I’m really sorry. I’m sorry that I slapped you. I’m really a bad girlfriend. I’m sorry that I said those things to you. I’m really sorry to hurt you. Please slap me too. Please do that to me to. Sunny told me everything. I’m sorry because I didn’t listen to your explanation.” She blurted out



My tears fell down from my eyes, and I started crying



“Yuri please don’t say that. I’m the one who made mistakes from the first place. I’m sorry that I keep that to you. Yuri I love you, I really do. I didn’t do it on purpose. I love you because of who you are. You make me happy. I’m sorry for everything.” I said



She hugged me tightly. She looked at me and cupped my face. She looked directly into my eyes.




“I’m sorry that I questioned your love. I love you Jessica” she said softly
 

 

 

I wiped her tears and pulled her for a kiss. It was sweet and later became passionate. I pulled her closer to feel her more. I lead her through my bed. She held my waist as I started to remove her clothes. We made love. We showed how much we love each other. We need each other’s touch and warmth.



__________




Tiffany’s Pov


‘MUSHROOM I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. THIS IS FOR REAL. WILL YOU MARRY ME?----LOVE TAETAE'






She’s proposing to me for real. All of us are shocked. I am speechless. We looked at Taeyeon who is in her bed unconscious. My hands are trembling. I held her hand and started crying. I don’t want to lose her, she’s my everything and love her. Sunny pat my back. I saw them crying too especially Taeyeon’s parents.




“Taeyeon, no matter what happens I will marry you” I touched her face






“I can marry today if you wanted too”




I hugged her. I know that she will not hug me back but I can feel her. I can still feel her love. I saw a tear fell on her eyes.




Suddenly…






















*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

 

 

 

 

 

We saw a straight line on her machine.






“TAEYEON!”





The doctor came and immediately went to her. We are losing her. I hugged Mrs. Kim tightly.




“Taeyeon don’t leave us” I whispered





She still didn’t woke up



























1 week had passed























2 weeks had passed















3 weeks……









We still not lose our hope. We know that she will wake up. I went to her room and put some fruits on the table. I went to her side and caress her cute face. I smiled at her, too bad her eyes are close.



“Good morning sunshine! How was your sleep? Hey midget, you sleeping too much already. Are you Jessica now? Tsk did your back hurts from sleeping? Wake up midget” I said as I pinched her face lightly.






“You know what everything is ok now. Why?” I chuckled




I held her hand





“Yuri and Jessica are okay now. Donghae is now receiving a treatment. Geez, We didn’t know that Donghae is mentally sick. The rest of the gang is still the same. But I noticed something about Yoona and Sooyoung. When Yoona is talking to Seobaby, she’s blushing and she can’t speak to well like you before. And now Sooyoung slightly controlling her shikshin image just to impress to Sunny. You have to wake up now to see what’s going on here. Your ajumma instinct will be born again ”








I went to the table to get some cloth to wipe her face. Then I heard something








“Fany….”














“Taeyeon?! You're awake!”





__________





I slowly opened my eyes from sleep. So relaxing, I noticed that my wife Taeyeon is not on my side. Where did she go? It’s just 7:30 am. I said last night that she will not slip out to the bed till I said so. What happened now huh? That midget is really something. I Slip out to the bed and noticed some sounds coming from the bathroom. So my wife is there huh?







I opened the bathroom to see my wife …





suddenly ...




“BOO!”










 

Spoiler 















“KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!














“YOU MIDGET!”




Please Subscribe to read the full chapter