Chapter 16

I'm not the same Tiffany that you know Taeyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


CHAPTER 16

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Uuurgh….


Finally the class is already finished and it’s time to go home. I saw my mushroom fixing her things. I asked her if there is something wrong but she said that she’s fine. I know that there is something bothering her. We better talk about this, I’m concern.


After we ate our dinner Tiffany smiled at me and kissed me on my cheek, she went to her room without saying something. I noticed that she’s avoiding me, did I do something wrong? Urgh I can’t take it anymore so I followed her to have a talk. I opened the door and saw Tiffany crying on her bed. I hugged her tightly.


“Fany, what’s wrong? Why you are being like this?”


She’s still sobbing. I hugged her again.


“Tiffany we have to talk. I don’t want to sleep when there is something bothering you”


“Taeyeon I love you” Tiffany said to me


“I love you too. Tiffany please talk to me”


“ I got a missed call earlier and it’s from Donghae. I don’t know why he called me. Now I remembered again my past. What if he's not finished yet? What if he will take you away from me? What if he might hurt us? Taeyeon I’m scared, I don’t want you leave me like Jessica did to me. I don’t want to lose you.”


She’s still traumatized because of what happened that time. I hold her hand, it’s trembling and cold. I kissed her lips without saying something, it’s passionate. I felt that she’s already comfortable because of that kiss.


“Tiffany, I will never ever leave you” I said while looking to her eyes


“Please promise me”


“I promise”


“Taeyeon, please sleep with me tonight”


I nodded


“Fany, please don’t push me down huh. I’m already concern about my height”


Tiffany smiled at me..


“Finally, I saw you smiling aga-“ Before I finished ,she already kissed me.



_________________


No one’s POV


Tiffany woke up early and saw Taeyeon still sleeping beside her. Her body is slight aching because of their activity last night. She touched Taeyeon’s face and kissed her forehead. Tiffany smiled because Taeyeon made her happy. She sat up and takes a shower.


Taeyeon woke up and rubbed her eyes. She noticed that Tiffany was not in bed anymore. Her eyes became widen when she saw her body , her hair is messy and their clothes are on the floor.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter