Honey Moon

Please Don't Cry

Can you listen to my words, don't say anything yet
Actually I'm so insecure, without you how do I live each day?
I know you haven't ended yet,
But don't cry over the empty space that I left.


You walked over to the pearl white couch placed in front of the large screen TV and plopped yourself down on it, relaxing as soon as you hit the comfortable material. Setting your [favourite drink] down on the coffee table you leaned back, placing your heels on the edge of it. Looking around, you realize that you love the white scenery. When you first moved in it seemed like you were living in a hospital. Almost everything was white; the carpets, lamps, appliances, furniture, even the flowers in the hallway. Teukie had always been in love with the colour. White made him feel clean… and refreshed. When you went to the store together you had to stop him from buying white clothes and anything white basically. You slowly helped him get away from everything being white, but still let him have most of the house this colour because after all, he did buy it before he even knew you. Smiling, you put your hands behind your head, moving your [h/c] hair out of the way. You let out a huge sigh, the silence of being alone in this house was not something you could handle much longer. It had already been one year since your fiancé left for the military, and you counted the days left until he returned the very moment you said goodbye. 

*flashback*

"Aigoo~! I can't believe that the day is here," you mumble as you lay across the bed he just made. Leeteuk lies down next to you, putting his arm under your head as a pillow. Both of you are staring up at the ceiling when he finally speaks.
"I don't want to leave you," 
"Well I don't want you to leave," you whisper as you turn your head towards his. You snuggled into his neck, breathing him in, that scent sticking in your brain. "I l-"
"Ssshh, don't say anything yet. Just listen," he said gently. your hair he sighed, "I've wanted to say that even though I'm going to the military for two long years doesn't mean I'm not coming back. I will come back, and I hope you will wait for me. I don't know how I could live without your love," 
You felt something wet touch your nose as it went down his neck; a tear. He was crying now. You sit up and get so close to his face that your noses and foreheads are touching, just the way it always comforts him. 
"Please don't cry when I go," he said trying to keep his voice steady.


*End Flashback*


My heart only has you, your heart only has me.
Similar sentiments, the proof of our love
The same sky, different place.
We're separated for now
for this instant, something to never forget
Please remember


You get up and walk down the hallway, gently placing your feet lightly on the wooden floors as to not make much noise. You stop in the doorway and just look in the room; your bedroom. The bed you shared with Leeteuk for a full year before he left. Talking slow baby steps you walk over to the edge of the bed, gliding your hand over the expensive fabric, remembering with a smile everything you two did together. You stop and look at your hand, noticing a stop shinning by your thumb. A tear escaped without you realizing. I'm sorry. You think, knowing that he didn't want you to cry while he was gone. You already broke this request several times but how could you not cry?
Missing him is the worst feeling and you can't escape it. Sure, your friends try to comfort you but at the end of the day when you are alone trying to go to sleep, you can't help but see his wonderful smile and hear his laugh next to you, with you. 


I will remember the love you gave me
No one can take over you
That only love, I will keep in the bottom of my heart
Making you wait so long, I'm sorry
In my life only you are most special

My heart only has you, your heart only has me.
Similar sentiments, the proof of our love
The same sky, different place.
We're separated for now
for this instant, something to never forget
Please remember 


The park seems so alive today as you walk over to a bench and sit down. Kids run around their mother playfully and you smile at their innocence. Kicking around some dirt by your feet you look up at the clouds, thinking how the world seems so small but there is so much more. Everyone is looking at the same sky but everyone is in a different place, not knowing you are out there. You hate feeling this way, alone. All you want is for you Teukie to come back. You just want a wedding and a happy ending to this love story. Park Jung-soo, I'm waiting for you.

*Later*

Why is this room so dark? You remember laying down in your bed but the room is never this dark. You are so confused as you take a step forward, your foot landing in something warm and wet. What is this? The smells are strange and the air is thick. Reaching your hand out you find the wall and soon you reach the light switch. Just by the wall you can tell it's your room but why do things seem so different? Turning around you freeze. Your mouth drops open, your eyes go wide. Every part of you wants to scream as you look at the floor but you can't move.  
Why is he just laying there? A knife protrudes from your fiancés chest, blood spilled everywhere. Your eyes go to your foot, and just as you thought it was his blood you stepped in. Screams and whines finally escape your lips as your crouch next to him. A whisper escapes from his blue lips: 
"I love you,"

Actually you understand right
Without you i can't live, without me you can't live
An almost torn heart, take a deep breath
Who said that hurt will slowly heal is empty words
I love you, I love you, I love you, even if you can't hear
Sorry Sorry Sorry I have regrets
F.O.R.E.V.E.R I will hold your hand tight
Just like when we first met, we will be back together 


Gasping awake you reach for the lamp on the nightstand. You woke up crying and your throat hurt like you were screaming. That nightmare was so horrible. Flinging off the covers you look around the room to make sure none of it was real. "I love you Park Jung-soo!" you cry as you collapse back down on the bed. 

Be my love, I need you girl.
To me there is only you, you know that right
the sharpness of cold wind, like it's beating me to be by your side

The you that grasps my hand
The you that follows my steps
Until the day that we meet again, I won't let go of your hand


*Sometime in the future* 

The doorbell rings  loudly as you wash your hands after using the bathroom. Tying your hair back, you go to the door and peak through the peep hole to see who it is before opening. Someone wearing black and white with a hat covering their face was there, you wondered who it could be, perhaps one of the members?
Opening the door you are about to great them when they bow and look you in the eyes. With no time to react you scream with joy. He drops his bags and opens his arms wide for you to jump into. You wrap your legs around his waist and cry into his shoulder with happiness was you inhale that familiar scent again. 

My heart only has you, your heart only has me.
Similar sentiments, the proof of our love
The same sky, different place.
We're separated for now
for this instant, something to never forget
Please remember.


Park Jung-soo slams the door closed as he picks you up and carries you to the bed, placing you down gently. You squeal with happiness as he jumps on the bed, leaning over you. 
"Hope you have a great honey moon my love," he smiles and he leans in the kisses you.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! The lyrics that are in italics are from Only U by Super Junior, it inspired this reader insert. I wrote this quite a while ago and posted it on deviantart, but just now decided to post it here!