2 - Ryan

※Pretty Boy Union※ [New Boy Group]

It seemed like we were staring at each other for a million years before someone finally broke the tension.

"This isn't what is looks like." Ryu quickly explained.

The CEO laughed, nodding his head understandingly, "Bromance, it's normal between young boys." I watched as Jaesung jerked away from me, probably realizing we were still hugging.

The CEO pointed to us, one-by-one, almost like he was counting us.

"Wasn't there five of you?"

"Present." We turned to see Jihoon, who had emerged from one of the bedrooms. He removed his large hood and leaned against the doorframe. "Wow," Jaesung muttered, "He's so cool."

The lady had returned, this time signaling for us to follow her. She lead us towards a huge room, which contained only a long meeting table. At the end of the room, there sat a posterboard covered with a sheet. We sat as CEO Kim Tae-song made his way to the poster, his secretary close behind. When they reached their destinantion, he nodded, signaling for the woman to reveal he board.

It was blank.

"I know what you guys are thinking: Why is it blank?" We all exchanged confused glances, for that was exactly what we were thinking. He smiled and pointed to us one-by-one, "That is because the contents are for you to decide."

"Oh, great. Even our CEO is crazy." Jaesung whispered to me sarcastically.
CEO Kim reached for a dry-erase marker and wrote, in big letters, 'PB UNION'. He then proceeded to write our names underneath it. I could sense that we were getting even more confused..

He closed the marker and pointed at the board, "Your memeories, acheivements, anything positive, and negatve, that has anything to do with this band will be included on this board."

Across the table, Dayoon raised his hand, "Why?" he asked.

The president smiled, "You'll find out soon." Jaesung groaned. I knew him well, and if anything, he absolutely hated vagueness. "Why can't it just be clear?" he would always asked when faced with situations like this.

The five of us returned to our rooms and sat down on the couch. Almost immediately, Jihoon reached for the remote, flipping through the channels and settling on a war movie.

"WHY IS HE SO COOL?!" Jeasung exclaimed. Jihoon's mouth widened in an awkward grin, almost like he's never smiled before. His smiled got even wider when his phone vibrated and he looked at the caller ID.

Someone named Haeun.

He left the room, once again. But this time, whispered and muffled laughter drifter from the closed door. Who exactly was this "Haeun" and how did she manage to do something in 5 minutes that we've been trying to do for 3 years? I (sadly, along with J, Ryu, and Dayoon) decided to investigate by leaning against the door.

"Hey, how was treatment?" We heard him ask the girl on the phone. He sighed, "Yeah, I know it's hard, but you have to pull through, you know? So you can get better and see me perform."

Then there was silence, followed by, "Okay. Get well soon, okay? Call me tomorrow." I sat back up, shocked at what I just heard. Haeun couldn't be just a friend, they sounded too close. Girlfriend? Maybe.

Suddenly, Dayoon knocked rapidly on the door, "YA~ G! Open up!" After about 3 minutes of waiting, the door opened and revealed a smiling Jihoon. The boys threw questions his way, recklessly, as he hid his hands in his hands, unable to answer.

"Guys, let him talk. One question at a time." I said, trying to ease the pressure. The boys stopped, looking embarrased.

Well, all but Jaesung, who boldly asked, "Who was that?"

"Haeun."

"Who's she?"

"My friend."

Ryu smirked, "Right. Friend."

Jihoon laughed sheepishly, "Honest. We're just friends. Really, really good friends."

"What did you mean by 'treatment'?" I asked before realizing what I has just said. The others boy exchanged looks and nodded in agreement, and Jihoon's smile faltered. I reconsidered taking back my question, seeing as I had obviously hit a soft spot.

His eyes held a thousand-yard stare as he spoke, "She...was in an accident a few years ago. Before either of us got any solid recogniction as trainees. She's been in and out of the hospital ever since, and not once have we recieved 'good news'. I mean, hell, they said she may never walked again. And if she somehow regains the strength to do so, she won't be able to dance like she used to. So...she's been telling me to continue instead of giving up and taking car of her." His eyes started watering, and, once again, he returned his heads to his hands.

I reached over and started patting his back, "I didn't know...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have asked."

"It's fine."


again, another short chapter. I also finished my oneshot about Jonghyun and drugs (not as good as i intended it to be, but it'll do). Comment and subscribe for more!