1 - Ryan

※Pretty Boy Union※ [New Boy Group]

"I can't believe it." I gasped, pulling my bags out from underneath the bus chair. After 3 years of training, I was finally standing in front of the TS Entertainment dorms.

Jaesung hopped off behind me, taking me by the shoulder, "Oh, you better...Mr. America," he smirked. While the rest of the members were unloading, a tall women came out to greet us.

"Hello and welcome to TS. We know you are very excited to be staying and training with us, but there are son things you need to remember." The lady started, earning a groan.

She smiled as she continued, "Now, You may have been training recently to become better, but now.....you're doing it to become the best. This means, rules will be much more strict than before.

"No cellphones. No days off, unless its for medical or family reasons. Absolutely no-"

"Wait." Dayoon interrupted, "What exactly counts as a family reason?"

"A funeral."

"Damn."

"Anyways...absolutely no dating. Ever. No exceptions. You are allowed to leave the forms but that is only for training and grocery shopping. No personal meetings on any days other than-"

"Sundays." We said in unison. The lady nodded, "I think you're ready."

She led us into the building and towards our rooms. On our way over, Song Jieun, from Secret, was shuffling her way down the hall.

"Well hola señorita bonita." Jaesung purred once she was safely out of earshot. I slammed my elbow into his ribs. Sometimes, he could be such a loser...

Soon we had reached our dorm. Inside was beautiful, almost like a hotel room. From behind me, I heard someone speak my thoughts. It was Jihoon, who had broken the silence he had held since the bus ride.

After the "tour", it was time to pick our rooms. Jihoon had left in his quiet ways to a three person room, leaving J, Ryu, Dayoon, and I to decide.

"I don't care where I end up as long as I'm with Captain America." Jaesung wrapped me in a side "bro" hug.

"Ew. You guys dating or something?" Dayoon asked with a teasing grin. I pouted and returned the hug back to Jaesung, "Whenever you and Ryu show affection, nobody comments. When J and I do it, all of a sudden we're inappropriate."

"Yep...that's kind of how it goes." Ryu agreed.

Jaesung gasped, "I think that's a double standard, hon." We laughed. None of us really noticed our CEO standing at the door.


Kind of a short chapter. Hey...have any of you guys ever seen the movie The Man From Nowhere? Or Ahjussi, depending on where you watch it? There is this one guy ((well, there are several guys)) that look A LOT like SHINee's Jonghyun. Now I can't stop thinking about Jonghyun killing people for , drugs, and money. Damn...sounds like a story...
Don't steal that.