Flashback

p a i n k i l l e r s ;

Affection, Fondness, Passion, Love.

 

Hyunyoung sits on the couch, and pouts. "Woohyun Oppa went to Japan with his mother for a holiday... Now I'm always alone."

She waits for the time to be 1pm, because that was the time when she and Woohyun skyped eachother. It soon became 1pm.

 

Woohyun and Hyunyoung started chatting. "Oppa, how is it in Japan? As cold as Seoul?"

Woohyun nods, "Maybe a little warmer today. How are you?"

"I'm freezing! Aish, the heater is not turning on, and Appa is not home yet! I'll have to be this cold for the next 6 hours until he gets home," Hyunyoung pouts, and Woohyun laughs.

"If only I was there... Always hug me when you're cold! Don't hug anyone else, alright? Lee Hyunyoung is mine! And stay at least 10 metres away from EVERY guy! Don't talk to any man until I get back?"

"How can I not? My Chemistry teacher is a man! Woohyun Oppa, don't worry about me.." she says, smiling.

"Then don't go to school! You already steal many hearts of other men, and I'm not there to stop them."

Hyunyoung smiles, "Pabo. Just get back soon, okay? Hyunyounggie misses you."

Woohyun nods, "Neh, I'll try. Just wait for me okay? I love you."

"I love you too," Hyunyoung replies, as Woohyun throws hearts to her.