painkillers

p a i n k i l l e r s ;

Hyunyoung lay in her bed, eyes open. She could not sleep. Eye bags were forming beneath her eyes. She looks up to the ceiling, as a tear falls from her eye. 

Nam Woohyun; her ex-boyfriend, her life, had left her a few weeks ago, and everyday she lived like this. She stands up from her bed, rushing to the cabinet on her bedside. She pulls out a variety of tablets, and swallows it in whole. She harshly coughs out the tablets onto her hand.

The tablets were too much for her body to handle. Soon, she started to cough out blood. Lifting her hand to , tears begin to pour out of her eyes again. The thought of Woohyun not loving anymore was just too painful.

She takes the container of tablets to the lounge with her. She sits on the couch, staring at a clock that was hanging onto the wall. She was still thinking of all the great times she had spent with Woohyun. She smiled to herself, then remembered how he told her that he didn't love her anymore. It was heart-wrenching.

FLASHBACK [CLICK HERE]

She broke into tears once more, shoving tablets down . She imagines Woohyun smiling to another girl, hugging another girl, throwing hearts to another girl, kissing another girl.

She falls to the ground, her head hitting the floor. She still had a few tablets in her hand. Lifting her hand, she placed the tablets into calmly, swallowing, hoping that it would someday take her back in time.