I think i love you

Forgetting The Past ~~

                   Yongguk POV: When they were heading back form the lake Yongguk kept on looking at MinShi . Yongguk said to himself " dO I LIKE HER " Yongguk then yeld out loud i will never like her she such a evil person . everyone looked at him and MinShi knew who he was talking aout. END OF POV 

    

         MinShi said in her mind does he like me WOW ! when they got to there school everyone was talking about who does youngguk like and can it it be minshi since they hate each other so much . As rumors start to spred like wild fire minshi was planing her reavenge . with the help of her best friend Shaymi " hey Minshi-ahh do you think daehyun likes me he keeps on looking at me and laughs at everything i say" said Shaymi . Minshi said i tink he keeps asking me if i have your phone number so i gave it to him . as the convo went on Minshi had a plan she was gonna through a party and invite bap . 

   

       *Phone rings* 

" helloo " as Shaymi answerd her phone she reconized the voice it was Cher-ri there long time friend from the states 

 HEY THIS IS THE CHINESE RESTERANT WHAT YOU WANT? said Cher-ri both minshi and shaymi laughed and minshi said stop it cher-ri we know its you and cher-ri said ok come pick me up at the airport and hung the phone up ". when they went and got shaymi they were talking nonstop . minshi told cher-ri about the party and they called bap exo teentop bangtan boys wonder girls and ect .. 

 

   minshi were wearing a silver tight dress with black heels cher-ri was wearing a pink flowy dress that was just a little over her knees and white flats shaymi was wearing a white dress that was a little pass her knees and had on black heels . they looked FABULOUS AND WAS READY TO PARTY .

      Minshi opened the door to let people in and party 2 hours of partying and and cher-ri was flirting with jongup while daehyun followed shaymi every where . minshi was looking for yongguk but he was no where to be seen and then saw yongguk with minshi enemy linda lee she hated her so much she wanted to kick her out but minshi calmed down and just decied to party . untill Sehun came to her and pulled her to dance with him and while she was dancing with him she noticce yonguk staring at her . 

 

A/N:

   HEYYYYYY :DDD Hope you liked this chap i know it short but i had to do somthing so yup please subscribe to my story and comment n stay tunned for the next chap !! thnx byee !!