Our Little Game

Forgetting The Past ~~

     "PARK MIN SHI !" YongGuk screamed as he found a DEAD  FROG In his locker YongGuk ran to the lunch room and saw her with her friends . "YAHHH YOU PUT A DEAD FROG IN MY LOCKER"!!! Park MinShi glared at him while giving him a little evil Smile . I knew it your SOOO evil !! said YongGuk i am gonna get you back watch and your NOTT going to LIKE IT !! MinShi stood up and said " I like to see you try " and walked away with a Smile on her face . When MinShi was walking home she saw Shaymi on of her BEST BEST FRIENDS !! 

 

     "YAHH I havent seen you in awhile and i am so happy your back how was japan? ehh oh well just come to my house and tell me ok" Minshi said . When they got to Minshi house they were lauging and talked all night . the next day wAS the school field trip to the lake . Yongguk left earilier to set a plan to get Minshi back and this one is going to make her cry said Yongguk with his gummy smile . When everyone got there they had to pick cabins so Minshi and Shaymi picked a cabin together . Minshi was going to see the lake how it looked like so she left alone.

 

  When Minshi got there she was amazed with the lake and how nice it looked minshi siged and said "Ahh the air is so nice out here " then all of a sudden she flet someone push her into the lake " and it was pretty deep an Minshi could not SWIM. 

      SHE was screaming for help but no one heard her . and then she felt like someone grabbed her hand and pulled her up it was Yongguk " YAAAHHHHHH NA-CHOO-GALA " An Minshi ran off crying. Yongguk felt bad so he picked flowers for her . Hey and he tapped her shoulder and she turned and minshi said " GO AWAY I DONT WANNA SEE YOU " Yongguk  said ok and put the flowers next to her .  

Minshi looked and saw a bunch of her favorite flowers . Shaymi said woahh who gave you those with a smike and a wink and Minshi studder saying " U-UM no one i picked them by my self and then she walked away while blushing . then she thought to her slef can i be falling for him ?? but when Minshi saw yonguk with another girl she suddenly said " i am never gonna fall for you you piece of crap i am gonna get you back just watch . 

    Minshi then planed a plan to make him fall for her  then break his heart . but she might needed help so she asked Shaymi for help because Minshi do NOT KNOW HOW TO FLIRT ! Ten the next day shaymi gave her lesson and lessons and she finaly knew how to do it . 

    When they got back from the lake she did her first move she came to YongGuk and wispered in his ear "I AM GONNA GET YOU BACK AND YOU KNOW IT " Then she winked at him and walked away for somehow Yongguk really blushed and turned bright RED !!