'I Have Your Heart Huh? Well You Should Know You Have Mines Too'

BLEACH

(Next Day)

'Ring' 'Ring' 'Ring' Ichigo answered his phone "Hello" he said groggily "Hey is Everything going good so far with Serena" it was Renji who called "She's fine, why didn't you tell me that she's a princess and people are ing after her?!?" He half shouted through his cellphone "Don't yell at me the soul society thought as long as she's safe we wouldn't have to bring it up she was born in the world of the living like you that's why the soul society had trouble finding her" Renji explained "But this Kai person is after her..."Ichigo tried to finish. "We know the soul society is working on it I gotta go bye" Renji interrupted and hanged up 'What the hell' Ichigo thought to himself.
 
"Ichigo" Serena shouted. "Yeah I'm right here" Ichigo shouted back. Serena came down the stairs wearing white short skirt that reached her lower thigh and a blue tank top the clung to her like a second skin with sandals 
It made Ichigo's mouth drop. "Wow you look great where are you going" Ichigo asked. "Get dress and you'll find out" Serena replied with a smile. Ichigo gave her a smirk and headed up stairs he put on blue jeans and a white v-neck shirt with some converse he headed back downstairs and saw Serena waiting for him he just smiled at himself. Once Serena saw she grabbed his hand and ran through the house door to the outside.
 
(At The Beach)
 
They finally stopped running. She let go of his hand Ichigo wouldn't admit it but he missed the feeling of her warm soft hand against his rough calloused hand. "Here it is, it's so beautiful and calm" Serena smiled feeling the sun on her face. Serena took off her shirt with her skirt and sandals. Ichigo mouth dropped her body was Amazing and had curves in all the right places Serena Akihara was Everybody dream girl and had a very beautiful and bright personality to match. "Serena, what are you doing?" Ichigo asked without looking away from her long milky legs. "I'm going swimming" she answered. "Why don't you join me?" She asked. Ichigo looked surprised again "But I'm not wearing a bathing suite" he said confused "Your wearing pants just take off your shirt and shoes" Serena suggested. He did so and jumped in after Serena into the ocean. Ichigo catched Serena in his arm they both looked into each others eyes "Wait, where did you get a bathing suite?" Ichigo asked. It was Serena turn to blush "Umm...actually I'm wearing my bra and underwear" She confessed. "What?!" Ichigo said getting aroused "And I'm still holding you!?!" he shouted in a playful rant. "Then Why are you still holding me?" Serena asked aware of his . "Why am I still holding you?" He whispered to him self. Serena pulled herself from Ichigo and went back on the sand, soon Ichigo followed. She laid down on the sand soon Ichigo did the same thing next to her "Y'know what's funny?" She suddenly spoke.
 
"What?" Ichigo asked.
 
"I thought living with you was going to be horrible but I was wrong your actually a sweet and nice guy even with you cute scowl"
 
Ichigo blushed at this. 'Cute, she thinks my scowl is cute no man what to hear that their cute maybe y or hot but defiantly not cute' he thought.
 
"Your not so bad yourself Serena" he said with a small smile. This made Serena brightly smile at him.
 
(SUDDENLY SOMETHING CRASHED INTO THE SAND) 
 
Ichigo and Serena ran to the noise. Once Serena saw what it was or who it was she immediately froze. "Where is Serena" The voice shouted. Ichigo turned around and saw fear written across Serena face. The voice grew closer until he found the two. He smirked. "I told you Serena I'll come and get you myself" he shouted. Ichigo got he substitute Shinigami badge and pressed into his chest, he left his body behind. "Ichigo he's Kai he's here for me" Serena whispered Ichigo. Ichigo felt rage build up inside him, his blood boiled inside him he wanted to kill Kai. "I won't let you touch her and I sure as hell won't let you take her" Ichigo yelled.
 
Kai smirked even wider "That is not for you to say Serena or should I say Princess Serena has the greatest pleasure of being my future wife and rebirthing the world with me" Kai said smugly "Like hell she'll never agree to marry you or join you for that fact she's too good and pure for you or for any of us for that matter!" Ichigo shouted angrily. Serena was touched by his words she finally spoke "I will fight with the soul reapers against you!" Serena shouted at him.
 
"Then I'll have to take you by force" Kai said has he flashed step in front Serena and tried to grab her but Ichigo stood in front of her and pointed his sword against Kai throat. "Ichigo" Serena whispered.
"Didn't your mother teach you how to treat a lady" Ichigo said with a smirk. "You must be the orange haired punk 'Ichigo Kurosaki' may I presume" Kai said with a grin.
 
"I'm glad you already know the person who's going to kick your "
 
"We'll see"
 
They both started fighting Ichigo flashed step to Kai and both were fighting until Ichigo's hollow kicked in 'your going to let this man take a way princess not in my watch' it hissed 
 
'NO! I can take care of this' Ichigo thought to his hollow by he was to late he felt a pain in his head and was taken over by his hollow. Serena saw and stood in front of him, She used her healing shield in Ichigo and used fire arrows against Kai which hurt him badly. Ichigo's hollow came in started to fight Kai in sword to sword combat until Kai had enough "they were right about you orange haired punk I'll come back for Serena" he yelled in pain and vanished. Ichigo fell to the ground Serena saw this and ran towards Ichigo.
 
"Ichigo, Ichigo are you okay?your beat up" Serna asked in panic.
 
"I'm fine, I'm glad your not hurt" he smiled in pain.
 
"Thank god I was so worried and scared" Serena cried. Ichigo saw the tears he wiped them away and held her face between his hand "Thank you" he whispered. "For what?" she asked. "For not being scared about my hollow"
 
She nodded. "I would never be scared of you" she blushed. "I care about you way to much". Ichigo heart sped up at her words "I care about you way too much too." He leaned in and kissed her perfect plush pink lips. Serena was shocked at first it was her first kiss she soon relaxed and kissed back. He lavished with his, she loved the feeling of her lips pushed against his. Ichigo's fingers we in tangled in her long auburn hair.
 
(Walking back to The Kurosaki's residents/clinic) 
 
"I'm sorry for Kai you wouldn't have been hurt if it wasn't for me" Serena said sadly.
 
"It's not your fault he's just an evil and it's my fault you got in danger I promise I will get stronger to protect you" Ichigo explained.
 
"Ichigo" she whispered and put her hand on his chest we hole caressing his cheek. She was interrupted by Isshin "ICHIGO?! You never know when your opponent tries to sneak up on you" He shouted as he punched Ichigo on the face. Serena was shocked and tried to say something but Karin said "Don't worry they do this everyday" Serena only nodded and went inside the house.
 
(Upstairs In Ichigo's Room)
 
Serena was laying down on Ichigo's bed while Ichigo. Until Ichigo broke the silence.
 
"Hey Serena"
 
"Yeah?" 
 
"What's the deal about this marriage thing?" He blushed asking this.
 
"Well y'know the fairy tails about Princess and balls falling in love with princes" Ichigo nodded at this.
 
"But it's actually not like that Princess or princes parents decide on who they get married with, My parents fell in love and were not forced in marriage, Soon after I was born other kingdoms wanted me to marry there sons my parents believed that I would fall in love and get married at the right age they loved me so much" Serena said with watery eyes and a sad smile in her face. Ichigo got up and sad in front of her. "I'm sorry I brung it up if you don't want to continue I understand..." He tried to explain.
 
"No it's fine, I loved my parents but they died when I was a baby, So I was adopted by this two great people I love them as much as my real parents and they treated my as their own and then my 15 birthday came up and that's when I discovered my true identity" Serena sighed. "How does Kai come into all of this" Ichigo asked.
"Well our ancestors were childhood friends Rin-San did not fall in love with Hikaru who is Kai ancestor, he became very upset about it when he became vengeful the two died fighting each other Rina-San knew he would use his powers to destroy the Soul Society and The world of the living she fought for the good and he fought for himself and what he believed in, now Kai wants to make me his queen so he can rebirth the world" Serena explained. "I won't let him take you" Ichigo said confidently. Serena looked up into his warm chocolate brown eyes, she blushed when she realized how long she was looking intently at them. She grabbed his hand and held it between hers. "You really mean that don't you?" He was taken back by her comment.
 
He knew he would protect her in a heart beat he decided to answer her with on action. Ichigo caressed her face and planted a kiss softly on her lips he pulled back and saw her blush furiously. "That's your promise huh" she smirked. Ichigo grinned at this Serena wrapped her arms around his and kissed him more passionately. This took Ichigo by surprise but he immediately wrapped his arms around her thin waist and leaned in closer to her he could smell her sweet scent. Serena stopped the kiss and leaned her forehead against his. 
 
"I have a confession" Serena said breathlessly. 
 
"What?" Ichigo said panting.
 
"Back their on the beach...that was my first kiss, Ichigo...you were my first kiss" Serena admitted blushing.
 
Ichigo smirked at this then realized that Serena was his first kiss too.
 
"Well princess your mines too." Ichigo admitted and smiled a small smile at her. Serena playfully slapped his chest for calling her 'princess'.
 
Ichigo faked the slap being painful
"Hey what was that for?" He said with a fake hurt tone of voice.
 
"For calling me princess I don't like being called that" she shouted playfully and grinned at him. (THEN A KNOCK CAME FROM THE DOOR) The two sprang apart and Isshin came inside the room both blushing furiously.
 
"Serena there's a handsome young man downstairs he says he knows you" Isshin announced.
 
"Thanks but did he say his name?" Serena asked politely.
 
"Yes he said his name was Jun Ikeda" he answered. Serena froze when she heard his name then sighed.
 
"You know him" Ichigo asked. Serena nodded.
 
"Okay thanks" She left the room. 
 
"Ichigo" Isshin said as he sat next to each other.
 
"Yeah what is it?" Ichigo asked.
 
"I wanna tell you something I want it to be a man to man talk"
 
"Ok"
 
"Y'know son, Serena reminds me a lot of your mom with her beauty, her personality, and her kindness too."
 
Ichigo smiled that his father thought this about Serena.
 
"Yeah I know dad"
 
"I haven't seen you smile like that in a while son it's because of her and I'm happy she can make you smile instead of that stupid scowl you do"
 
"Me too dad" Ichigo said showing a small smile.
 
"Y'know son, Serena is a an amazing girl"
 
"What are you trying to get at dad?"
 
"You should tell her how you feel before it's too late"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"I'm not stupid Ichigo I was a hormonal teenage boy once I can see in every boys eyes they have a desire for Serena, I'm telling you to tell her how you feel before someone else does like the boy down stairs"
 
Ichigo understood where his father was coming from. He nodded at his father and headed downstairs to join Serena and this Jun person.
 
(MeanWhile...)
 
Serena saw Jun Ikeda he had black shoulder length hair porcelain skin and a chiseled body he was quite handsome.
 
"What are you doing her Jun?" Serena asked.
 
Ichigo was on the staircase listening on the conversation.
 
"Well it's Prince Jun to you Princess Serena"
 
'Huh? A prince' Ichigo thought.
 
"Whatever Jun why are you here" Serena said in a irritated tone.
 
"I wanted to see if you would accept my proposal?" Jun asked
 
'What proposal?' Ichigo thought.
 
"What proposal?" Serena asked.
 
Ichigo saw Jun getting down on one knee and saw Serena eyes widen. "Will you marry me and become my princess?" He asked. Ichigo was shocked.
 
"Not you too Jun. We're sixteen, I don't have feeling for you like that Jun"
 
"Oh yeah I forgot that whats his name Kai wants you for himself and every prince is willing to die for you just for your hand in marriage"
 
"Maybe that's just it Jun, I don't want people dying for me anymore I'm strong enough to stop him and his whole army and I have help brave people who are willing to fight with me not for me"
 
"Oh you mean the soul reapers all they want to do is use you for your powers"
 
"That's not true Jun I know for a fact that they are my family they've watched over me since I was born my parents fought with them"
 
"That's no reason to not accept my proposal"
 
'I can't wait till I see this bastard again I am gonna strangle him with my bare hands' Ichigo thought as he watched the scene.
 
"Because I have no feelings for you I only think of you as a cousin or a friend nothing more"
 
"Oh I know why, Is it because your falling for the Orange haired punk"
 
Serena became mad when he called Ichigo this.
 
'This just called me a orange haired punk he so ing dead when I get my hands on' Ichigo thought.
 
"Don't you dare call him that Jin, you have no right too! He knows how to fight and doesn't run away from a fight when it gets hard like you"
 
Jun was speechless and Ichigo smirked and blushed from what she said when she continues on her rant.
 
"Ichigo is one of the best fighters I know he doesn't give up when it gets to tough and to be honest I love his orange hair it's unique"
 
Ichigo blushed again at her comment.
 
"What does he have that I don't have?" He walked towards her.
 
"He has my heart" she answered softly. Everything became silent.
 
Ichigo's heart sped up faster he finally decided to join them. He walked beside Serena and gave her a shy smile.
 
"This is who you want over me some orange spiky haired substitute shinigami" Jun argued.
 
"Yeah I'll chose him any day over any Prince which includes you and your stuck up self" Serena argued back.
 
Ichigo smirked at the comment. Serena was turning around to head upstairs but Jun tried to grab her wrist but before he could Ichigo punched him straight in the face.
 
"I wouldn't touch her if I were you this orange haired punk would mess up that thing you call a face" Ichigo said through gritted teeth.
 
Jun got up angrily of the floor and left.
 
"Thanks" Serena said.
 
"No problem he was an I'm glad you said no" Ichigo said without realizing he let it slip that he heard the conversation.
 
Serena blushed from embarrassment "You-you heard that" She stuttered.
 
"Well yeah" 
 
She looked into his eyes and kissed his lips deeply he kissed back with the same passion. He came back for air.
 
"What was that for?" Ichigo asked clearly in a daze.
 
"That was a 'Thank You' kiss" Serena answered and pecked him one more time before she headed up stairs back to Ichigo's room.
 
'I have your Heart huh? Well you should know you have mines too.' Ichigo thought.
 
'God Serena Akihara is going to be the death of me' Ichigo thought as he looked down on his large .