Substitute Shinigami

BLEACH

 

Ichigo's P.O.V
 
"Hey I'm Ichigo Kurosaki just your average teenage highschool student... And I'm also a substitute SoulReaper, I help lost souls pass over and destroy corrupted souls called 'Hollows' which is a evil soul or good souls made into hollows by others hollows itself, See I work with the the 'SoulReapers' who live in the soul society. I'm a SoulReaper from the world of the living they say. I became a SoulReaper to protect and save anybody who needs help and destroy enemies who take away the lives of innocent people"
 
Author's P.O.V 
 
(In Class)
 
'Hollow activity seems to be low and here I am stuck in class great' Ichigo though to himself.
 
"Ichigo! summer coming up soon and I was thinking we could head to the beach y'know and score us some babes!" Keigo shouted.
 
"Shut up?!? your giving me a headache already! stop yelling will ya I already told you I am going somewhere with my family over the summer" he yelled quietly.
 
"What! Where are you going?!" he asked.
 
"I don't know so stop bugging me"
 
The bell rang "Alright class settle down now! We have a new student and I want you to be nice to her come in dear" Sensei shouted sweetly. A stunning girl came inside the classroom.
 
The girl was stunning and gorgeous she had Bluish grey eyes, Beautiful red tints on her cheeks, Long fiery auburn hair that reached her waist and framed her heart shaped face perfectly, perfect plush pink lips, An hourglass figure with perfect assets and a thin waist with long soft milky white legs.
 
'She's beautiful" Ichigo thought.
 
"Well introduce yourself dear" Sensei said sweetly. The girl nodded and smiled at everyone.
 
"Hello everyone my name is Serena Akihara" She smiled.
 
"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Serena" Sensei shouted happily.
 
"Thank you Sensei" Serena replied.
 
"Very well, Serena there's an empty seat next to Ichigo"
 
"Ichigo?" Serena asked with a confused face.
 
"Oh yes I forgot your new here, He's the boy with the orange spiky hair now please take that empty seat next to him"
 
"Ok" Serena nodded.
 
Serena walked to her seat "Hi Ichigo it's nice to meet you" Serena held her hand out to Ichigo and he took it and felt a shock from it, it felt soft and warm he suddenly blush on realizing he held it for to long "Nice to meet you too Serena." She nodded and took her seat 'I feel a strong a strong level of spiritual pressure it can't be from Serena can it?' Ichigo asked himself. He was taken away from he thoughts when Renji bursted inside the class and said "Excuse me miss but I need Ichigo Kurosaki and the new student Serena Akihara." Renji is a soul reaper from the soul society and was an enemy at first but now is a good friend of Ichigo.
Sensei looked irritated and finally replied with gritted teeth "Alright just don't interrupt my lesson again" 
 
Both Ichigo and Serena got up and left the classroom with eyes lingering on the both if them as they left. Ichigo stood in front of Renji "What is it Renji is it hollows, Arrancars?" Ichigo asked but Renji ignored him and focused his attention on the beautiful girl "Are you okay Serena? I mean sorry for everything it must be hard to understand everything but the soul society is very happy that they found you, Serena you could end this" Renji explained. Serena smiled at him "Yes thanks for asking everything is going great so far and there's no need to say sorry" She replied. 'What's he talking about does the whole society know who she is?' Ichigo thought. 
 
"Ichigo this is Serena Akihara I'm sure you two have already met she's going to be staying with you." Renji said plainly.
 
"Wha-What Why?!" Ichigo asked in shock.
 
"Serena is very important and everyone wants her she has many abilities she can end everything that is bad but if she's in the wrong hands they can use her powers against us she will live with you from now on and I already to about it with your dad so no sweat" Renji explained.
 
"Are you kidding me?!?" Ichigo shouted. Serena was blushing furiously Ichigo continued on his rant "I can't especially with my erted dad and his erted thoughts about me and Serena!?!"
 
"Well he said ok" Renji said before he walked away 
 
(Walking Home)
 
"So, I know it's  none of my business but where's your parents" Ichigo asked rudely. 
 
Serena stop and stared at him "Which one do you wanna know my real parents that are dead or my adopted parents who raised me" Serena replied rudely. Ichigo looked surprised "I'm so sorry I'm acting like such a I..." Ichigo tried to finish but Serena interrupted him "It's okay I know your stressed about the living situation" she smiled. Ichigo looked straight into Serena's eyes "Well your not the only one who's lost someone important" Ichigo said sadly. "What do you mean?" Serena asked. "My mom was killed by a hollow when I was 9 I don't know why..." Ichigo clenched his fists so hard it almost drew blood "Why did they attack her and not me that's why I became a soul reaper so I can protect the innocent and make sure nobody goes through what me and my family went through" Ichigo explained. Serena looked into Ichigo's chocolate brown eyes she put one hand on his chest she felt his heart beat quicken and placed her other hand against his cheek he leaned in against her touch "I'm sorry and from what I've heard you are a great soul reaper I can't wait to see it for myself when we attack hollows" Serena said with kindness. Ichigo blushed "Well it's getting late we should go" Serena nodded.
 
(At Ichigo's House)
 
Serena walked up the stairs to Ichigo's room Ichigo followed "Um...I don't me to be rude but I need to change" Serena pleaded politely "Oh right I forgot" Ichigo said "What you want me to flip up my skirt" Serena joked "Are you kidding me just because I'm a teenage you think I'm a erted freak" Ichigo said peaking through his hand covering his eyes "Then why are you peaking" Serena giggled "I don't know why I'm peaking" Ichigo replied honestly. Serena was laughing so hard Ichigo started to blush from embarrassment "Shut up!" He said playfully "I can't help myself you know your kinda cute when you blush" She admitted blushing. "Well dinner will be ready soon be down stairs soon" Ichigo mumbled Serena nodded. Ichigo went down stairs he's family was actually behaving 'this must be because of Serena' he took his seat waiting for the food
 
(5 minutes later) Serena came down stairs and Ichigo's family was speechless and had a surprised expression on all their faces. Ichigo's father Isshin smirked "Wow Ichigo this must be the beautiful Serena Akihara" Ichigo elbowed him and Serena blushed from the statement "Well it's nice to meet you Serena" the Kurosaki twins said at the same time even though bothe twins are complete opposite in appearance and personality "it's nice to meet you too Serena" Isshin yelled Serena smiled brightly at them "It's nice to meet all of you too!" she took her seat beside Ichigo "well I hope you don't mind but we're having Ramen with rice" Yuzu "that's fine I heard your a pretty good cook" Serena complimented Yuzu blushed "Thank you! Serena I love you already" she shouted and hugged Serena "Me too!" Serena said brightly. "I'm happy to meet you too Serena I'm Karin" Karin introduce herself "I know I hear your one of the best soccer players from Toshiro I can't wait to play you some time" Serena compliment Karin blushed "I can't wait to play soccer with you! If Ichigo makes you mad or sad just come to me and I'll knock some sense in him" Serena nodded(35 minutes later) "Thanks Yuzu this dinner was great it made me full but I had a very tiring day I'll se you guys in the morning" Serena yawned "Me too. I'm beat night"
 
(In Ichigo's Room)
 
"So...Where do I asleep?" Serena asked Ichigo. He blushed at the thought "Well I'll sleep in the floor and you can have the bed" Ichigo suggested. "Oh no I can't do that it's your bed I'll sleep on the floor" Serena replied trying to set up blankets on the floor. Ichigo grabbed her wrist and made her look into his eyes "I'll sleep on the floor and you sleep on the bed ok?" He said sincerely. Serena blushed she nodded and went to his bed while he got the extra blankets and laid them on the floor of his room and got ready for bed.
 
"Ichigo?" Serena whispered.
 
"Yeah?" Ichigo replied.
 
"Thank You" she smiled.
 
"For what?" 
 
"For letting me live here"
 
"It's no problem" He said as he closed his eyes.
 
"Ichigo?"
 
"Yeah"
 
"Promise me something"
 
"Promise you what?"
 
"I don't know just promise me something"
 
"Alright, How about this I promise to protect you no matter what the cost is I will protect you Serena"
 
Serena smiled at her hero.
 
"Then I hope you keep that promise"
 
Ichigo smirked at this
 
"Y'know my name means protect"
 
"Y'know it also means strawberry" Serena giggled.
 
"Hey my idiot of a father named me that"
 
"I never said that I hated the name but your my strawberry protecter" she laughed.
 
Ichigo blushed at this "Whatever, goodnight" Serena nodded and closed her eyes "Goodnight Ichigo" She whispered.
 
(In Serena's Nightmare)
 
"Serena why won't you take your side beside me we can rebirth the world together our ancestors wanted us together" The mysterious voice said.
 
"No your ancestor did, my ancestor died trying to stop your ancestor this are innocent people you want to kill and hurt" Serena yelled.
 
"You are Rina-San reincarnation you could change that you are the Princess and the element of fire the most powerful element everyone desires you either if they're good or bad" The mysterious voice explained.
 
"I will never be with you or join you for that matter you are to scared to face me all you have done is haunted my dreams!"
 
"That's not true here I am" The person stepped out of the shadow it was a handsome man with golden blond hair that reached his neck and parted from the middle on top of his head, red eyes nice body built with a smirk across his face.
 
"What's your name?" Serena asked impatiently.
 
"Ahh my name you should have remember it by now and gained your ancestor's memory"
 
"No not yet"
 
"Well I'll help you my name is Kai Hayashi the element of water" he smirked. Serena looked shocked.
 
"Why me?!?" Serena shouted through tears.
 
"You are the most Powerful and the most beautiful I should say marry me Princess?"he asked Serena fell on her knees.
 
"I will never marry you my heart does not belong to you?!?! I will never be with you!?!? I will never join you?!?!"Serena yelled.
 
"Oh I see maybe your heart yearns for another is it the orange haired punk you met today such a shame he does not deserve your love like me"
 
"No you do not I will never love you?!?!" Serena cried.
 
"I will come for you even if it means I have to hurt and kill the people you love!?!?" Kai yelled in a serious tone.
 
"No!" Serena yelled.
 
(In Ichigo's Room)
 
Ichigo heard her screaming 'no' in her sleep he decided to wake her up. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her gently. "Serena, Serena wake up" he whispered. Serena eyes fluttered open. Ichigo saw the tears that streamed down her cheeks "Are you okay, Why are you crying?" He asked. Serena didn't realize she was crying Serena put a hand under her eyes and felt tears stained on her cheeks 'I was crying through my sleep' Serena realized. She looked around the room and realized she was still in Ichigo's room. She hugged Ichigo "Thank God" she cried. "He hasn't come for me yet" Ichigo felt confused "Who? And what are you talking about?" He asked.
 
Serena sighed "The reason that the soul society knows me and why I am in danger every second is because I am the Princess of fire, I am the reincarnation of Princess Rina-San I am the most powerful element out of the four. Everyone wants my power for either good or bad" Ichigo was surprised that she was a princess but was still curious about who she was talking about. "That still doesn't explain Who is trying to come after you" Ichigo said. Serena nodded "The person who's after me is Kai Hayashi he is a prince and the element of water he's second ranking to me, He wants me to agree to a marriage deal with him he wants to marry me and rebirth the world with me, his ancestor was evil and my ancestor died trying to stop him from killing innocent people now his reincarnation Kai wants to do the same thing his  ancestor tried to do which also includes taking me away and turning me evil and against the soul society" she cried. Ichigo felt torn seeing Serena cry "and...his father killed my parents! He killed my parents for not agreeing to let me marry his son he'll try to kill everyone I love just to get me!" Serena cried on Ichigo shoulder.
 
He her hair and pulled her back he gently her cheek and wiped the tear under her eye. "He'll never get you I won't let him touch you I won't let that happen I promised remember?" He said in a protective manner. she nodded at the question " Thank You Ichigo" She whispered and smiled. She leaned in and kissed Ichigo on the cheek he blushed from the action "Can you sleep with me?" She asked. He was shocked that she asked this and then understood he nodded and he got in bed next to her she laid her head down on his chest and smiled Serena let sleep overcome her while Ichigo enjoyed the heat radiating from the warm body next to him he couldn't help but think how perfectly her body molded with his. Serena smelled sweet like strawberry a mixed with lavender like a tropical scent. He wrapped his arms around her waist and let sleep overtake him enjoying the y body that laid next to him.