control yourself. take only what you need from it.

ginseng and honey.

sehun seriously had no idea what the he was doing.

 

it was eleven o'clock and he was sitting at the bar leaving yixing messages on his drink napkins. he thought he was a genius, really. he would just use the same steps his love trainer had laid out. sehun wondered how long it would take before the older guy figured everything out.

 

he hoped that it wouldn't take two months like it had for him to realize yixing was the cause for his shiver shakes.

 

sehun had gone out of order implementing step three: make yourself irresistable first as soon as he snapped out of his stupor at the tea shop after the luhan fiasco. he had run immediately to the salon where he had turned bubble gum pink.

 

'please tell me key is here,' he panted to the spaced out girl with purple bangs behind the reception desk.

 

'do you have an appointment,' she tilted her head while simultaneously blowing then popping a gum bubble the size of her fake-and-bake face.

 

'this is an emergency,' he whined.

 

'no appointment, no service,' she sneered at him.

 

sehun is about two seconds away from climbing ove the counter and clawing out the girl's eyes when he sees the feline man who yixing brought him to before walking of the office area behind ms. twit.

 

'key,' sehun wailed. 'please help me!'

 

the blonde turned sharp eyes toward the voice calling him and cooed when he saw sehun. 'hunnie! how are you?'

 

'i need you to fix this,' sehun pointed to his hair wildly.

 

'we are not responsible for your own miscare of your hair,' the receptionist bit out.

 

'oh, shut up,' key smacked the back of her head. 'just because you can't get laid doesn't mean you can be a to everyone else.'

 

sehun flips her the bird for good measure as he is lead back to key's station.

 

'so. what is this that you are all panicky about,' key smiles through the mirror as he threads soothing fingers through his hair.

 

sehun spills everything. the chills and the thinking he was falling for luhan when he was actually falling for yixing and the luhan kiss and that night's plans and his idea.

 

key nodded through the twenty minute blur of words and held up a finger to pause. he returned with a tub of purple that he began to massage onto sehun's entire head.

 

'you are lucky i know what that idiot likes,' key laughed as he worked his hair magic. 'just trust me.'

 

two hours later sehun was blinking rapidly at his reflection. key had bleached his hair to the palest white and shaved the sides down to his dark roots. he had messily tousled the long top and sehun looked devastating or so said key.

 

'okay, now. you are meeting him at the club, right? what are you wearing,' key slapped away sehun's hand as it reached up to touch his hair.

 

he shrugged. 'just the usual jeans and button up, i guess.'

 

key rolled his eyes.

 

'well a little birdy told me you have a navel piercing,' the stylist smirked.

 

'what?! how do you even-'

 

'my best friend, taemin, is buddies slash dance partners with one kim jongin.'

 

that is how four hours later sehun found himself writing 'hurry, i want to dance!' on a napkin while wearing an embarrassingly sheer mesh black tank top and leather motorcycle pants at the bar. key had dragged him to luhan's part time job where the two had forced sehun to become their own personal ken doll. even his usual black barbell piercing was exchanged for a shiny silver one with dangling purple, both had insisted was yixing's favorite color, crystals.

 

frankly, he was uncomfortable as but yixing had been giving him sideways glances all evening.

 

'is luhan coming or someting,' yixing arched a brow in question as he mixed sehun a peach vodka bomb.

 

'not that i know of,' sehun blinked and internally shouted for his pulse to slow down before his heart spontaneously combusted.

 

'what is with the get up then?'

 

'does it look bad,' sehun panics and self consciously ruffles his hair that has begun to fall flat in the humid of the club.

 

it is like deja vu all over again as yixing smirks and leans over the spilled liquor sticky bar to tug a stray lock of hair behind sehun's ear.

 

'you look yummy,' yixing chuckles and sehun knows his face is pink from the pool of hot blood beneath his cheeks.

 

when yixing turns to finish his shift off, a spasm racks down sehun's spine and his hand shoots out unbidden to snag through the older's belt loop in a reversal from that first night at the club with luhan.

 

'what,' yixing shouts over the loud drop of bass while cocking his head sideways curiously.

 

sehun feels really stupid and confused and on the verge of leaping over the bar to kiss the other man. his head is fuzzy and he regrets drinking when this is so important to him.

 

he feels a panic attack rising along the back of his neck and his mouth opens to tell yixing that he thinks he is amazing. and attractive. and possibly his soulmate that he has been so utterly confused about.

 

all that comes tumbling out is, 'i kissed luhan.'

 

it is an abrupt shout that cracks during the transitional quiet of the song and sehun wants nothing but to reel the words back in. it is the wrong time, not properly explained.

 

it slightly sickens sehun that he enjoys seeing the shift of emotions across yixing's face, gives him a smidgen of hope. until that jaw clenches and that adorable dimple flares in the worse possible way as a fake smile splits those plump lips to reveal tightly gnashed teeth.

 

sehun's breath stutters in his lungs and for a split second he searches for calmness, collects his frazzled nerves just as yixing says, 'that's awesome.'

 

but, sehun thinks, it isn't.

 

yixing's mysterious tattoo and perpetual beanies are awesome. their early morning chinese restaurant rendevous is awesome. fighting stupidly over made up scrabble words and tickingly yixing on that purple futon that fits around the angular grooves of his body is awesome.

 

yixing continues to turn around but sehun stops him by throwing all his elaborate plans out the window.

 

his love trainer, his new best friend, tastes like sparklers igniting over the surface of sehun's skin. it is so easy to see that he could get addicted to this. to kissing yixing softly with their lips grooved together like puzzle pieces with his eyes staring into a fascade of pure shock.

 

sehun pulls away slowly, reluctantly. he leaned forward again, this time to press a whisper into yixing's ear.

 

'i kissed luhan but i am 100.1% certain that i am in love with you.'

_______________
a/n: oh goodness. sorry this took so long. i have been super busy at work and sick here lately. ugh. anyways.

can we all just say it together? FREAKING FINALLY. about time sehun got his together if you ask me. haha. as always, thanks so much to all of you lovelies. and oh my frick, 106 subbies. i cry. i am dead. this is just. /sobs ugly in the corner by herself.

let me love you guise. no seriously. i lub chu. haha.