but your voice was too loud.

ginseng and honey.

step four: make him jealous

 

according to the mighty, all knowing yixing, luhan had a special habit of wanting things he couldn't have. jealousy drove the little fluff ball insane and could be used to push the older man over the edge into infatuation with sehun. maybe it is the fact it is 3:52 a.m. or that yixing looks so intelligent behind his false lens glasses, but sehun declares 'step four' ing brilliant. at first.

 

two days later he begins to rethink his own intelligence because he has no idea how to exactly make himself unattainable. he had tried turning down the two offers to get bubble tea with luhan and that only resulted in yixing texting him to come and join them immediately. he had even went as far as enduring another night of dancing at his tutor's job only to gain a tiny sliver of hope when luhan left early and alone.

 

'this is so ing pointless,' he groans from his sprawled position on yixing's plum futon. there is a developing wallowed spot that fit his body like a glove.

 

'have you been with anyone before,' the older man asks from his cross-legged position perched upon his coffee table, more like beer table what with all the sweaty glass rings left behind.

 

'what?! of course,' sehun squawks and turns until his head is hanging upside down over the edge. this way his red face can be blamed on the blood rushing to his dangling head.

 

'mhm,' yixing chuckles and idly sticks his toes in sehun's face.

 

'i have!'

 

'well the sure fire way to make lulu jealous is to flaunt another man in his face.'

 

sehun flinches from the close proximity between his nose and the holey socked feet and thinks over possible accomplices. not kyungsoo, he was too busy attending culinary school and begin embarrassed by his tweaky boyfriend, chanyeol. baekhyun had his hands full trying to tame a wild puppy named zitao. that only left jongin and hell-to-the-no-way was he going back into that territory. he still had post traumatic flashbacks from their 'experimentation' period in high school. he could never look at nutella the same ever again.

 

pouting at his lack of available friends, sehun looked at the upside down outline of dimples. perfect.

 

'how about you,' he questioned loudly. as he unceremoniously flounder flopped onto the floor at his feet.

 

'hell no,' yixing declared with a fierce shaking of his head. hair flew around in curly little wisps.

 

but yixing has a thing for the ridiculous pout that masks sehun's face whenever he wants something.

 

sehun secretly enjoys watching the older man whine and pound his fists against the floor until he finally gives in. it seems that sehun is the only one to have witnessed this habit. it was their secret.

 

'please?'

 

'fine! but don't come complaining...'

 

'complain about what?'

 

okay, so maybe sehun had dug his grave to deep because they were currently locked in yixing's bedroom creaking the bed and until sehun's throat felt raw and tender. he kept having to remind himself repeatedly that this all had been his own idea.

 

sehun was the one to coax yixing into hosting a party, by party he meant the handful of friends they both had. sehun was the one who had given dimples the go ahead to initiate step four. sehun was the one that draped his lanky arms around his tutor and whispered in his ear while a half interested luhan looked on in curiosity.

 

somewhere along the way, something had gone ape because he didn't remember signing up for faking loud s so luhan, and everybody else for that matter, could hear them from the living room.

 

'this is so stupid,' he grumbled before flopping soundly on the mattress yet again and inadvertently rammed the headboard into the wall.

 

'you are the one that suggested this,' yixing whispered angrily and then promptly moaned.

 

and that was really interesting because apparently dimples couldn't make noises without making faces. like hot steamy shower faces, like sehun felt like he should look away from the private moment faces. the funniest thing was that he could feel that shiver racing his spine again and luhan was nowhere in sight.

 

suddenly someone pounded on the door and they both froze.

 

'everyone is going home. you two have fun!'

 

that was definitely luhan's voice, the high break over low undertones. that absurdly cute snort chuckle.

 

sehun gave up.

 

he flung an arm over his eyes ad whined. yixing joined him, wallowing his head into the comfortable hollow of sehun's stomach.

 

'i'm so done,' sehun groaned and peeled away his arm to give a half hearted shove to his tutor's face.

 

'why are you interested in luhan to begin with? his face,' yixing questioned as he looked up over the heave of sehun's diaphragm and mountain range of bone.

 

'no, i'm not that shallow. i just,' pause. 'i just got this chill thing that time when you guys came into the shop. my friends talk about forever all the time and i thought that is what it must feel like.'

 

yixing goes quiet for a moment and when sehun glances down at him there is a soft smile pulling at the corners of his mouth. not quite enough to cause the dimple to appear and sehun found it a shame.

 

'i have felt that before,' is whispered out.

 

'what happened,' sehun asks curiously.

 

'i will keep you up to date.'

 

______________
a/n: okay. so i decided not to tease you guys any longer. haha. from here on the chapters will probably be a step each, which means shorter chapters but quicker updates. i think i have like ten steps. we will see how it plays out, mk?

 

step five: touch him. just in case you wanted to know. haha. haha. sorry, not sorry.

 

p.s.- thanks to fy-ing and cdexo (nightingirl on aff) and acidbeetle for being lovely over on tumblr. they share my stuff and i want to squish their faces. thank you. /hugs until you cannot breath