Chapter 2

Who are you, exactly?
******classroom******

~Your POV~

Stupid stupid stupid! Ugh! Sigh... I shall just try again tomorrow... Right now, I need to concentrate on my studies! *slams book on table and starts reading* I want daddy and mummy to feel proud of me! I've always been their burden, and they've been depressed because of that incident... So, I shall score really well for the upcoming test and for once, they'll be happy because of me!

~End of your POV~

Just then, a new girl walked into class. The boys eyes were glued to her porcelain face and all the girls (except for you, you were reading your book, remember?) were envious of her awesome figure. The teacher was walking behind her and he started talking. 

"Students, I want you to meet Grace. She's an exchange student from America and I hope you all will take good care of her okay."

You looked up from your book to see a pretty girl with big brown eyes, and her brown dyed hair was tied into a neat ponytail. She glanced in your direction and your eyes met. She gave you a soft smile and a tiny nod while you just stared at her. Something about her just lured everyone in. You snapped out of your daze when the teacher announced that she'll be sitting beside you. You stared at her alluring eyes as she slowly made her way down the aisle until she was at the seat next to yours.

She sat down and gave you a genuine smile. You couldn't help but smile back at her because you haven't had anyone smile at you with a real smile in a while. Most of the time, the nicer students would give you a sympathetic smile while the others will give you discriminating looks. But Grace, she was different. It was as if she could actually see through that layer of hair, and see the real you. You can't help but feel the slight attraction to her.

"Hi! My name is Grace! I hope you would guide me along in class!" 

Grace smiled a toothy smile and reached her hand out to shake yours.

You snapped out of your daze and took her hand in yours. 

"Oh hi. So sorry. I was thinking of some stuff... I'm Crystal! But I don't think you would want to be seen with me in school... I'm 'the freak' you know..."

"Nonsense! What freak you are?! You're probably the prettiest girl I've seen in school so far! I know what you're hiding underneath all that hair you know!" She then leaned in and whispered the last part to me "I know the real you..."

"Wh... Wha... What?! What do you mean you know?! No! No one knows! No one will ever know!!!" You shouted in    Grace's face. You got so agitated that you jumped out of your seat.

"Miss Lee, is anything wrong?! Already on bad terms with the new girl?"

"No Mr Park. I'm sorry. I was just telling her that no one will ever know why the earth is round. Nothing else. I'm sorry." 

Mr Park gave you both a suspicious look before proceeding on with the lesson. You heaved a sigh of relief and tried concentrating on the lesson, but Grace kept staring at you with a bemused expression, making you feel really uncomfortable.

~Your POV~

Finally! That long lesson ended! I hurriedly walked out of the class. What's wrong with that crazy Grace girl?! She went all psychic on me and said she knows real me?! Please! I've just known this girl for barely an hour, no no, I don't know her AT ALL, and she says she knows me?! Crazy girl! Although...she does look a little familiar though........

******************************************************************

AN : Hi! Im really really really sorry for uploading such a boring chapter after such a long time! Truthfully, we actually forgot about this story, so....yeah.... But we promise, I promise, that I would try to upload more often okay! I'm really really sorry!