Chapter 25

Naega Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Haena’s POV:

 

As I arrived home with a frown on my face and was about to open the door when it suddenly opened and showed umma’s smiling face.

“Oh my god umma!” I yelped in surprise.

“Ahaha that look on your face.” She giggled and I glared at her before going inside the house.

“Where’s Minri?” she asked and I went into the living room and flopped down on the couch.

“At EXO’s house.” I shrugged and turn on the TV, she sat down beside me.

“And why are you here?” she asked and I raised a brow at her “Cause I live here?” I said unsurely at her.

“What I mean is, you’re not with Luhan?” she asked with a pout. And my face kinda darkened and she gulped.

“Don’t mention that guy’s name.” I whispered coldly and continued watching.

“What happened? Had a fight? Oh no way Haena, I know you’re temper but please be the one to apologize to Luhan okay? I know you’re temper and ir’s really bad and-“ “ARGH!” I groaned loudly, stopping umma’s blabbering.

“Umma, I don’t want to snap at you but PLEASE leave me alone for now okay?” I yelled. “Haena.” She said “Please.” I said and went upstairs to my room.

“I hate everyone.” I muttered when I’m inside my room and lay down on my bed. My eyes suddenly stopped at the photo on my bedside drawer.

“Except you appa.” I whispered and grabbed the photo and hugged it. Only appa can make me feel better at times like this. Oh gosh I miss him so so much.

I felt myself tearing up and sat up straight “I will not cry. I can’t be weak.” I muttered and put the photo back in its place.

At appa’s funeral, umma and Minri were both crying their hearts out and so I promised myself not to cry and be strong for them. And even if I do cry, I will never let anyone see my tears. Not even umma or Minri.

I sighed and pouted “I’ll take a shower and after that I’ll eat ice cream and watch a movie, maybe that’ll make my mood a little better.” I said encouragingly to myself and stood up and went into my bathroom.

“That’s better.” I sighed as I went back into my room after I finished showering. I quickly wore a pink summer t-shirt and a pedal and began brushing my hair.

“I wonder if we have ice cream though.” I asked myself and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and open the fridge.

“Hing~” I whined lightly when there’s no ice cream. “Umma.” I called her out and went into the living room.

“Maybe she’s at the shop.” I muttered and opened the door in the kitchen that lead through our shop.

“Umma.” I called her and pouted, she saw me and beckoned me to come to her since she was arranging some cupcakes.

“Umma, I’ll just go out and buy me some ice cream okay? Do you have anything you want me to buy?” I asked her and she tapped her chin for a while.

“Hmm just buy me and Minri some ice cream too.” She said delightly.

“Rocky road and cookies and cream.” I said their favorite flavors and she nodded like a child.

I chuckled lightly and she gave me some money. “Later umma.” I said and went out the shop.

I looked at my phone and saw a message, I opened it and sighed. “Sorry Lulu. Let me just cool down.” I sighed and decided not to reply.

I happily went into the supermarket and busy myself buying food. Food always makes me feel better when I’m in a bad mood. So I decided to just pig out for the day. 

When I bought enough junk food, I went to buy our ice creams. I giggled happily as I took one bucket of strawberry ice cream. It’s my favorite, next is vanilla with marshmallows.

I hummed a song as I went to the cashier to pay. Mrs. Shin smiled brightly at me and I bowed.

“Annyeong Haena.” She said “Annyeong haseyo.” I greeted her back and she began looking at the things I bought.

“Hmm bad mood?” she asked me and I looked at her in surprise.

“So I was right.” She chuckled “H-How did you know?” I asked her and she patted my hand.

“A gut feeling. Just clear your mind, relax, watch a movie, and eat. It will make you feel a little better.” She advised me and I nodded happily and paid for the food.

“Oh Haena-yah.” She called me and I looked back at her, she toosed something to me and I caught it. A pack of white marshmallows, I looked thankfully at her and she just winked.

I bowed and thanked her. Mrs. Shin is so nice!

“Umma, I’m back.” I said as I entered the shop, oh Minri is already home. She looked at me for a second then looked down.

What the?

“Eii~ you bought too many junk food.” Umma said as she looked at the plastic bag I’m holding.

“I like them. Besides I bought you guys some okay?” I shrugged and looked around the shop.

“Hungry.” Minri whined and umma chuckled “Okay, I’ll close up the shop now so we can have dinner.” Umma said and began arranging t

Please log in to read the full chapter