Chapter 3

What Does Love Mean?

Daesung’s phone rang,Seunghyun have got no choice but release him.

“DAESUNG HYUNG!Are you sick?Why did you not come to work…”

“STOP!Lee Seunghyun,how am I going to answer you when you ask me so much questions at a time?I am fine and I will return to work tomorrow.”

“Sure?I’ll come to visit you later.”Before Daesung can reply him,he hanged off.He went back to the kitchen to see Seunghyun sitting there like an idiot.Daesung can’t resist laughing.

“Let’s get ready to eat.Seunghyun,can you help set up the table?”He nodded and got to work.Daesung forgot about the matter that Seungri is coming…The doorbell rang and Seunghyun went to get the door.

“MR CHOI?!”

“Oh …Seunghyun,you go in first.”He went in and Daesung started scolding Seungri.”Why did you come here?”

“Hyungggggg~What’s your relationship with him that he can enter your house.Is he the reason you did not come to work…”

“Stop spouting nonsense.Come in,I’ll explain to you later.”They directly went into Daesung’s room.

“What happened was that day I broke with Jiyeon and I stood under the rain.He lend me his umbrella and handkerchief.I went into his office to return him the things and he confessed to me.He asked me think over and give him an answer.”

“WHAT?”

“Shhhhhhhh.”

“Sorry.But hyung,what is your answer to his question?”Seungri being curious about Daesung’s answer.

“I don’t know what answer to give him.If I reject him,he would be sad but…”

“Hyung,I suggest you to follow your heart.Calm down and listen to what your heart says.If your heart say yes,accept him.You would not regret it.”Seungri smiled and went out of the room..=

“Listen to my heart…”Daesung muttered under his breath.

-In The Living Room-

“Mr Choi,I will get going.Please take care of Daesung hyung.Thank you.”Seunghyun sent Seungri out and went into Daesung’s room to find him sleeping.He sat beside him and studied Daesung’s feature.His plump and cute lips looks soft and tasty.Even his sleeping face looks cute.

“Daesungie ah…Sorry for troubling you with that stupid question of mine but I really like you.You smile,your gentleness,your everything.Sorry for appearing out of nowhere and came into your life.I didn’t mean it.”Saying softly trying to not wake Daesung up.He stood up to leave the room but saw his handkerchief in Daesung’s hand,holding it tightly.Seunghyun smiled and left the room.He pack up his things ready to leave.He left a post it note for Daesung to tell him that he went home.What Seunghyun didn’t know was that the whole time he was talking,Daesung was listening.Daesung sat up when he heard the door close.

“Should I follow my heart?I don’t know anymore.Seunghyun is handsome but most important is that he is a guy.Someone tell me what to do,this is getting more and more complicated.”Daesung thought.


3rd chapterrrr~YAY so I finally manage to finish it.School started for me so I will update slowly.I will try to update as soon as possible.Thank you for reading >.< I would appreciate if you comment.It would make my day better at school^^ Thank you thank you~