Bad impression

Life with 12 Wolves...

The giant stood at the door staring at Jieun for 5 loooonnnnngggg minutes. Jieun shifted nervously under his sharp gaze. Suddenly he broke into a smile and walked briskly towards her.

"So you're our new roommate. What a coincedence! I'm Chanyeol," The freakishly tall person pulled her into a hug. Jieun barely came up to his chest. She struggled embarrassedly in his iron grip.

"Dude, let her go. Can't you see she's freaking out?" One of the boys whacked Chanyeol's arm.

"Fine, I was just being friendly," Chanyeol muttered and released Jieun. She quickly took a step away from to avoid any more skinship he was willing to offer.

"Friendly is saying 'Hi", not going round and hugging her when you don't even know her name." Another member chided.

"Yeah, especially when you already have a boyfriend." The eyeliner guy scowled. Boyfriend? Again? Are they all GAY???

Jieun stood anxiously by the wall, glancing at the 12 boys in front of her. At least the won't take advantage of me since they all have boyfriends right?

"Ahem," Suho cleared his throat. "I think there's something we need to make clear." Jieun threw him a puzzled glance.

"Basically, unlike what you're probably thinking, not all of us are gay." He was so straight forward that it hit Jieun unexpectedly.

"Yeah, there's only Baekyeol, Hunhan and Taoris." The er I think it's the unicorn guy said. 

"Right." Jieun stated. 

"Maybe we should show you your room and let you settle down?" Er either Kai or Kyungsoo or arghhh there are too many boys!!! said.

Jieun quickly got over her inner worries and nodded. The bao-looking guy lifted her luggage and... 

"Arghh. Nggg. Pfft. Aishhh. ASDFGHJKL!!! This is impossible to carry!"

...put it back down. 

"Kai, come here and give me a hand" He puffed. That dark tan boy walked sauntered over and lifted the luggage with ease. Jieun felt her jaw drop. Wow he was strong!

"Follow me," He winked. Jieun felt that blush finding its way back onto her face. Aish get lost you red thing. She followed the brown-haired guy into a room. (Like where else would they go .-.) It was small, cosy room with a single sized bed and a small study desk. Jieun twirled around inspecting every corner of her new territory.

"Well, I'll leave you to do your unpacking. Dinner is ready at 6." Kai smiled and disappeared behind the closed door. 

"Ok, so now..." Jieun clapped her hands together, trying to collect her thoughts. She opened the luggage the bag and took out her clothes carefully. She hung up her dresses, folded her shirts neatly and placed everything where they belong. Ok so maybe she had OCD, but oh well... They boys were nice enough to give her a room to herself but the toliet was on the other end of the hallway. Bad arrangement. (You'll find out why soon enough.) 

She left the room about 1 hour later (yes being perfect takes a long time), just in time to hear Chanyeol shouting downstairs.

"Why can't you just tell me her name?"

"Well if you could hug her, you can obviously ask her for her name," Another voice retorted.

"Oh come on Baekkie (Oh, Baekhyun) This is not something you should be jealous of. Like seriously, you know I'm a huggable person."

"Yeah you are. But only to me." I sense an overprotective boyfriend.

"Baekhyun, you're being unreasonable." Jieun could almost see Chanyeol pouting in front of her. 

"No, I'm not."

"Fine, I'll kiss you to make up for it." What? Should I walk in now? Or should I give them privacy? Hmm? How long will they take? They should be done by... now? 

Bad idea Jieun. Nothing was more terrifying than walking on 2 kissing boys. Trust me on that. Jieun let out a strangled scream. The 2 immediately broke apart, staring at her with shocked appalled faces. 

"I-I... He-he... We-we" Baekhyun stuttered. The other members rushed into the living room upon hearing Jieun's cry.

"What happened?"

"Who died?"

"Shut up, Tao"

"This is serious.

"I don't think so."

"Wait... what?" 10 boys broke into laughter simultaneously. 

"Get a room Baeyeol."

"Er.. yeah" The two red-faced boys dashed into their room. 

"Don't mind them, they are always making out." Suho waved it away like a fly.

"Erm... ok?" Jieun forced a smile on her face but it came out more like a face of terror and disgust. The boys broke into their hysterical laughter again.

"I'm guessing you lost your appetite?" The cook asked. "Cos I made my special ginseng chicken stew today. It's only for special occasions.

"Thanks?" Jieun covered and quickly ran for the toilet.

~~~

Niahaha, second chapter up^^ 

Thanks to those who subbed, commented and upvoted. 

Please continue to show more support.

Yes Baekyeol freaking Jieun out haha. Hope you liked it.