Bad Luck

Life with 12 Wolves...

With help of the taxi driver, Jieun somehow managed to get her elephantine luggage out of the boot. Of course, the stupid her just had to use the very luggage that had a broken wheel. How smart Song Jieun. After the 15 minute walk to the main office, Jieun dropped the bulky blue bag onto the floor, panting and covered in sweat. Not willing to carry the baggage any further, Jieun dragged her luggage to the side and left it outside the office. The cool air-conditioning of the office greeted her as she entered. She released a small sigh of relief.

"Hi, I'm Song Jieun, the transfer student from Daegu." She told the secretary softly.  

"Ok, give me a moment," The secretary pressed a few buttons of the keyboard. "Oh, I'm sorry. We have no students coming from Jeju."

"No, not Jeju. Daegu." Jieun repeated, a slightly bit louder.

"Oh, I see. You should speak up a little dear," The secretary smiled before typing in something else. Jieun flushed red. 

"Great, I've got it." The secretary announced a while later. "Here you go. This is your schedule, and your name tag. Remember to wear the name tag at all times. And here, this is your dorm number, East wing 1998. It's the furthest block from here on the top floor. I'm sure you'll find your dorm mates very friendly." She beamed at Jieun. Jieun found herself heating up again.

"Y-yes. Thank you," She mumured and collected the documents.

"No problem, dear." The secretary waved her goodbye. Jieun gave a curt nod in reply. 

She reluctantly left the comfort of the office and grabbed dragged her luggage from outside. Oh great. The furthest block on the top fall with a super heavy luggage bag and a broken wheel. How awesome is this? 

Half an hour later, Jieun reached the lobby of the East Wing. She was huffing and puffing, her entire face soaked with sweat. Ok, so maybe she should have taken up that fitness course her mother suggested. The pressed for the lift and sat on her luggage as she waited. Bad idea. Broken wheel = unstable. The luggage tilted backwards and Jieun found herself on the floor with a sore . Her luggage was lying next to her. She grumbled as she picked herself up and dusted her skirt. What if someone saw me? Falling down on my first day her. Ugh. And I probably broke the other wheel now. 

Just then, the lift door opened. Jieun hurriedly picked up her luggage bag and rushed into the lift. And of course our wonderful Jieun did not see where she was going and knocked into a tall, black-haired boy.

"Omo!" She exclaimed, avoiding eye contact with the towering boy. "Ah, mianhae. Gwenchanhayo?"

"Oh, it's fine." The boy chuckled. Jieun bowed once more and hastily entered the lift. 

Floor 19. Jieun scanned the numbers and swiftly pressed the one she was looking for. The lift moved quickly and within a matter of seconds, she reached her destination. As she dragged her luggage down the corridor, she sooned realised that 1998 was located at the very end of the entire stretch. Oh joy. 

Finally, she reached the dorm. She knocked twice on the door, awaiting some girl to open it. But horrors of horrors, a cheerful male face popped out behind the door. 

"Hi," The face smiled. "You must be Jieun. Welcome to our dorm." He pulled the door open wide and 10 more smiley faces greeted her. Jieun felt weak. 11 boys, how was she going to survive this.

"Let's start with the introduction," A boy with a cute steamed bun-like face said. "I'm Xiumin, the oldest but most young-looking member." Jieun nodded in acknowledgement.

"And, I'm Suho, the mother and leader." The guy who opened the door announced. 

"I'm the Kungfu Panda, AB Style Tao." A guy with really bad eye bags said.

"I am the most swaggy, best at dancing, and best looking guy Kai," A tanned guy shot her a y look. Jieun blushed and looked away.

"I'm the cook, Kyungsoo." A guy came out of the kitchen with an apron around him. Wow, I didn't know guys could cook! 

"I'm Kris, I guess I'm like the Father..." A cool looking boy looked up from the television. 

"I'm in charge of eyeliner, Baekhyun." Yet another boy said. That's a lot of eyeliner.

I'm the cute little maknae, Sehun." Rainbow hair guy gave a cute pose.

"And I'm his boyfriend, the little deer, Luhan." That guy was the cutest guy Jieun has ever seen but did her just say b-boyfriend??? Jieun must have looked surprised because Luhan nodded and said, "Yes, Sehun's my boyfriend." 

"Oh," was all Jieun could say.

"Hi, I'm Chen Chen." 

"I'm the healing unicorn," What the?? Unicorn? At this age?

"Hey, where Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked. Wait what? There's more?

Just then, the door opened and a familiar guy walked in. Jieun felt her jaw drop. It was that guy she bumped into at the lift!