Chapter40

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/-TONc62E0uM

Jin- Gone

http://youtu.be/yvpvYr2Ju7I

Exo- Miracles in December

A/N- I felt like these songs would go well with the chapter, choose the one you want to listen to :)

     Three days went by and now you were waiting for the boys to get home. When will they get back? You thought laying down on the floor.  You heard voices out the door. "Meilin Jie and Alen ge left."  Luhan! You thought, you ran straight to the door and opened it. "Oppa!" All boys turned around and smiled, but their smiles were weak and small, and your smile was big. Then t it shrunk as you saw the boys smiles were small and sad.  What could of happened? But you smiled again and gave them all bigs hugs. But you were missing someone, Where's Lay? "Yah, where's Lay?" You asked them, they didn't dare look ot tell you. "Seriously, stop playing tricks." You giggled, "Where is Lay?" You smiled thinking it was a trick. "Lay where are you?" You spun around looking for him. Then you thought of something. Where going to investigate, about Lay's dad and try to reason with him. Your eyes watered, Lay didn't get hurt right? He didn't get killed right? He didn't stay right? You thought as you backed away from the boys. You were breathing hard, and couldn't process everything. 

 

     "No, no no!" You shouted then fell to the ground. Tears were pouring, you were weeping and the boys just stared. "Minah." Baekhyun tried to calm you down, but everything was a blurr. He's gone, gone, gone! "Get away from me!" You kicked Baekhyun's chest and he fell to the ground. The boys helped Baekhyun up.  Now Sehun tried, "Yah jagi, calm down." He said, but you couldn't focus, you then pushed him away. At this moment no one could stop you. I guess I have to. D.O. thought, "Yah, Angel!" He got a hold of your wrist and pinned you against the house, his strentgh power stopped you. "Let go of me!" You struggled all you could. "No, angel focus it's just me, look look it's me your Kyunggie." He said, your breathing slowed down a bit, and your vison started to clear, and you saw D.O. smiling. "He's gone."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter