Chapter 4

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     When all of the boys saw how you calmed him down they just stood there. In shock, that means we have to get closer to her. They all thought, "Hey Minah can we talk too Sehun for a little bit?" Kris and Lay grabbed Sehun and ran. "Okay?" You just stood there waiting, Why would they talk about imprint out of no where? Strange.  You thought walking to the park near by.  *Sigh* "What's talking them so long?" You mummbled while sitting on the swings.

 

     "Sehun, um I think we found the one." Baekhyun said, "Huh who?!" The Maknae got all happy, "We think its Minah but we don't fully know yet." D.O. said. Sehun's eyes widen, "REALLY!" "Probably, the way she handled you and how fast you calmed down. She's the only one who did it besides Luhan but his doesn't count because he always calms you down with bubble tea."  Kris said pointing at Sehun empty bubble tea cup. "Okay but how do we know know like forreal know?" Sehun asked. "We just have to get closer to her, all of us." The rest all said at the same time. "Okay, come on she's probably tired of waiting lets go!" Sehun ran as fast as he could to get to Minah. Aish this maknae. They all thought. "Minah!" Chanyeol shouted. "Yeah?" You popped out of no where. "AH! Yah don't do that." Chanyeol shouted. 'Sorry' You mouthed. 

 

     "Come on lets go to the beach!!!" Luhan shouted, "I don't have any clothes." You said quietly. But since they are wolves they heard you loud and clear. "We can stop by your house so you can get some clothes." Lay mentioned. "Um, I don't know what my sister would say if she saw me with twevle boys." You replied. "Just your sister? What about your parents?" Chen asked, "Um. I'll explain later, but we can try to see what she'll do."

 

     You motioned them to follow you, it took about thirty minutes to drive from the park to your house. "I live with my sister and her husband or my brother in law." You said while walking up to the door, "Wait here." You got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter