Final

Can I To Be With You?

Yuri Pov :

I mirrored the white dress is very beautiful. Nice jewelry and make-up that makes me more beautiful, maybe I was too confident but I admit now that I look beautiful with make up and dress.

"Chagi-a, are you ready? "I heard a man who will be my future husband.

"Neh, oppa", I said, turned my back to him.

And I could see in his face that radiated admiration at me not blink. I saw his lips gave him a very happy smile.

"You're so beautiful Yuri! ", he says as he approached directly by gently my hair.

"Gomawo, Jihoon Oppa", I said trying to smile in front of him however Jihoon Oppa too good for me and he has helped me to get out of my upset far.

I see his smile again expands and now he hugged me tightly. Makes me feel not bear him further.

" I'm so in love with Yuri, gomawo because you accept me as your future husband", he said, kissing my forehead gently.

"Mianhae, Oppa. I know I wasn't fair to you. But I can't delete him from my heart ", I told myself that it wants me to remove itnow.

"Hmm", I replied that only nodded.

" Then get ready because soon we will come out to meet all of the wedding guests and implement as soon as possible, because I can't wait to have you whole", he said with his eye smile that looked genuine.

Is this fair to him?

He who sincerely loves me, but I couldn't reciprocate his feelings at all.

Mianhae Oppa, Jeongmal mianhae.

Author Pov :

Now Yuri sat biting with Rain in the aisle. Seen her face trying to look happy with this marriage. Yuri accepting applications for Rain because Rain came after Yuri lover left her for no reason that makes Yuri was so shocked and sad. Trying to make Yuri back herself, Rain has a passion to live her life again. Seen all friends to congratulate them and commend their harmony. Yet  Yuri smile disappeared when she saw someone who reminded her of her back injury that just will recover. Yuri happy smile turned into a forced smile because her pain is now felt again.

"Cho Kyuhyun .... , " Yuri calling with low voice a man who  she loved so wholeheartedly.

 

Flashback

Kyuhyun took Yuri to a park where it was the day so they are. Kyuhyun asked Yuri to run on a line he had prepared, initially confused but  Yuri did. The first step when it  a love-shaped lamp lit. Yuri's face was not visible believe what Kyuhyun prepared for her. Yuri increasingly shaped running lights lit love it more and more until finally Yuri arrive at Kyuhyun who was waiting at the end of the line. When Yuri stopped, lit a small lamp love shape right where the foot rests Yuri and Kyuhyun. Look on the face of emotion happy with what Kyuhyun  prepare for her.

"All of this you are prepared? ", Said Yuri at Kyuhyun.

"You like it? There a moment longer, " Kyuhyun said as he reached into his pocket and took out a blue box  then show it to Yuri.

"What is this? ", Said Yuri curious.

Kyuhyun opened the box and showed a ring with a beautiful first look sparkling. Yuri's face looks of shock and disbelief, covering with both hands. Yuri stared at Kyuhyun who now smiles at him.

"This ... this .... ", Yuri said that couldn't express all her feelings now.

"Neh, this is for you Yuri. Because I want you to be mine forever ", said  Kyuhyun made Yuri tears dripping.

Kyuhyun put the ring on the ring in Yuri finger, after holding Yuri's cheek and brought his face close to Yuri. Yuri then closed her eyes as already know what will be done by Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun  sweep his  lips gently to her lips. Yuri was kissing him back until they feel they are running out of breath. After releasing the kiss they both laughed and hugged each other happily.

Kyuhyun and Yuri stayed the same at home, their lives run smoothly without any obstacles. Kyuhyun always wake up every morning first before Yuri, and the habit of saying good morning Kyuhyun wrote on the paper that he put on the wall. Yuri is always up late was smiling while reading the paper, though only a writing enough for her to know that Kyuhyun loved her very much.

But something  got going, Kyuhyun  decided to leave Yuri and pack all his stuff. Yuri didn't understand what happened with Kyuhyun? But so far they don't have a problem at all.

"K yu, tell me why you like to leave? ", Said Yuri hold Kyuhyun who was packing all his stuf.

"I told you we couln't be together anymore! " Kyuhyun replied .

"But please explain to me? What have I done that you're going to leave me? Didn't you promise we will live together forever? ", Yuri said that began to shed tears.

" Forget about me and look for a good man for you! " Kyuhyun said while carrying his suitcase.

"Don't go! Jebal! ", Please Yuri while holding hands Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun insisted on leaving Yuri and forcibly removed his hand from the  Yuri grip.

"Kyu! Kyu! Jebal! ", Yuri said that trying to chase Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun was in his car.

Yuri ran desperately to prevent Kyuhyun even she was willing to stand in the middle of the street to block cars Kyuhyun. Yuri cried and begged not to leave it at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun pulled up short when he saw Yuri stretched both her hands in the middle of the road. Then Kyuhyun turned the car sideways right and left  Yuri. Yuri couldn't stop crying immediately sat down in the middle of the road, crying, she doesn't care if the weather is heavy snowfall.

"Why Kyu? Why are you doing this to me? ", Yuri sobbed in tears.

End Flashback

Kyuhyun pov :

I decided to attend a wedding party that I heard from my friend. I know I have no right to feel pain in my chest because I left it. I know I have no right to be disappointed because it's all my decision. But I can't deny my feelings if I still love her, I love her so much until I had to leave and make her heart hurt. She must be very disappointed in me, but she's entitled to do that because I'm guilty of this.

" Yuri, I hope you're happy with him. Ani, you have and are entitled to be happy with him, " I muttered.

And now I look a woman who I love more than any other side by side with men. This all happened because I don't want to be a burden for her. I don't want her to suffer just because she's with me.

"If you're happy, I'll be happy Yuri"

When I heard a pastor tell them to walk altar, I can imagine she was so beautiful with the wedding dress. I wanted to cry and shout now but I can't I have flashed a smile that made her think that I would also be happy without her despite the fact that not at all. The longer they go hand in hand I feel my heart is no longer strong enough to pretend. I decided to go from that place, I think it's enough for me look happy.

Yuri pov :

I walked along Jihoon Oppa at the altar, I try to smile happy but this time I couldn't hide my feelings now. See Kyuhyun in front of my eyes made me want him and said that I just want to marry him instead of someone else. Looks like Jihoon Oppa realize there is something wrong with me.

"Yuri, Gwenchana? ", He asked me when we were walking altar I could only respond with a smile.

I looked at the faces again a man who I love that tried to smile but I know if he's just pretending. Somehow I want to cry now? I want to cry to vent all my feelings are so sick of this. Before I Jihoon Oppa up front and pastor, I saw Kyuhyun leave this room. I'm confused what to do? What I had to chase him? But how to Jihoon Oppa? What I want to look selfish man I love than a man who loves me? I saw Kyuhyun was not seen again, I don't care anymore. I dropped  flowers in my hands and ran towards the man whom I love more than my own life.

" Yuri, where are you going?  "I heard the call from Jihoon Oppa but I still run with this wedding.

Mianhae, Oppa. I want to pursue my love for Kyuhyun, a man who I want to be my companion as we promise first. I don't care how sick he gave, which I want just with him. I was looking out of the building but I didn't see him, I walked the streets without considering peoples  whom would consider me crazy or weird. I cared about only one, Kyuhyun. I look around  to the right and to the left to search for his figure. i look the streets until I see him from behind.Finally smile appeared in my lips, I immediately ran to him and stood before him. But ... there was something strange with it. Why he doesn't notice? Why he didn't know if I'm in front of him now. I looked at a dog he was carrying and I realized that .... if he ca't see?

 

Flashback  3 month a go ~~

Author pov :

When Kyuhyun wrote a speech which he often did in the morning for Yuri,  his eyes were blurry. Kyuhyun opened his glasses and tried to focus his eyes again but still his eyes blurred sometimes clear sometimes.

"What's wrong with my eyes?  "Kyuhyun murmured.

Kyuhyun who are curious about the condition of his eyes went to the eye hospital for checkup. And after the doctor checked out the results now.

"There are abnormalities in your retina and the surrounding section looks damaged which can cause blindness," said the doctor as he shows the result of the examination.

"Blindness Doc? " Kyuhyun asked in disbelief.

"Neh," replied the doctor.

"How long am I going to be blind Doc? "Kyuhyun said with a sad tone.

"Maybe a month or so, because the damage is severe," replied the doctor makes Kyuhyun unpalatable.

"Is there no other way Doc? "Kyuhyun asked.

"Probably one eye transplant - the only way that can be taken. But to find a suitable donor eyes that were difficult, "said Doctor makes Kyuhyun limp instantly.

"Kamshamida Doctor", Kyuhyun said as he left the hospital.

Kyuhyun mind at this time is very upset, he couldn't continue along with Yuri if the situation is blind later. Kyuhyun was afraid that would be troublesome Yuri hassle to take care of.

"I had to leave her and let her be happy with a man who can take care of and protect her. Not a blind man like me, "Kyuhyun quietly to take the toughest decision of his life.

Yuri left the same as life without a soul to Kyuhyun, but what could he do? He didn't want to make Yuri  still suffer if his side. Kyuhyun tried to strengthen his heart before he was to face Yuri is likely to be very similar seems hurt today. After stabilizing his home and immediately Kyuhyun  told that he didn't want to be with Yuri anymore. Yuri looked surprised with what his imagination but Kyuhyun tried to ignore it and immediately cleared his trunk. Yuri still tries to make Kyuhyun hold more weight do it, but it's all for the good of Yuri herself. When Kyuhyun saw Yuri stretched out his hand to stop him half way through, wishing it had come down and hug her but he didn't commit. Kyuhyun prefer Yuri swung the wheel and leave the snow in the middle of pouring rain, crying. Tears Kyuhyun had no power to flow immediately welling from the rearview mirror Kyuhyun could see Yuri sat amid heavy snowfall. Increasingly unstoppable crying again.

"Mianhae Yuri, Saranghae always forever", said Kyuhyun interrupted cries.

End Flashback

Yuri saw Kyuhyun shut now runs through it. She didn't think that the reason Kyuhyun  left . Kyuhyun was walking his dog because he accidentally followed did not bring his staff fear Yuri knows the situation and make her feel hurt. But Kyuhyun didn't know that Yuri is still looking at him now. Yuri quickly ran and hugged Kyuhyun from behind making Kyuhyun stopped and fell silent. Kyuhyun heard the sobs of a woman who is now his arms. woman whom he had longed for this.

"Yuri?! "Kyuhyun startled to recognize the voice sobs Yuri.

"Why do you keep it? Why don't you be honest with me? "Yuri is still sobbed hugging Kyuhyun tightly as Yuri too missed Kyuhyun so far.

Kyuhyun tried to turn his body to face on Yuri, Kyuhyun raised his hand touched the Yuri face was wet with tears. Kyuhyun remove them using his thumbs.

"Because I don't want to be a burden to you Yuri, you deserve to have the perfect guy like Jihoon Hyung which can protect you not like me that only a blind man is useless. You deserve to be happy ", said  Kyuhyun increasingly make Yuri cry.

" You know, I'm just happy with you?  I just want to marry you. I just love Kyu not another man ", said Yuri who is still sobbing.

Kyuhyun heart hurt to hear it, not only is he a very loving Yuri but Yuri is also highly loved him. But still if  Kyuhyun establishment should be happy with a man who is more suitable for her.

 "Come back Yuri, Jihoon hyung definitely waiting for you ...", Kyuhyun said softly make Yuri  stared at him in disbelief.

"I want to be with Kyu", Yuri softly enough to hear Kyuhyun, husky voice makes his feel cut hear.

"Andweh, Jihoon hyung is more suitable for you not me Yuri. Blessed with him ", said Yuri Kyuhyun kissed her forehead gentle and left Yuri who is still sobbing  stared his departure.

A Day Later~~~

Kyuhyun sat on a park bench enjoying the afternoon breeze, he uses his cane now because there is no more that he had hidden from Yuri. Kyuhyun thought Yuri was happy with Rain yesterday. Now he just sits at a blast of wind in his face and he could remember when first Yuri often blew his face as he fell asleep. Expands on the face looks handsome smile as he chuckled. Kyuhyun just remember the sweet memories with Yuri because he doesn't want to remember the painful memories and want to bury it in the his heart.

"Are you happy there? "Kyuhyun asked while occasionally smiling.

"Ania, how can I be happy without you", said a woman who sat beside him.

This voice is very familiar, yes it's Yuri voice. But Kyuhyun wonder why there are here?

"Yuri ? Is that you? "Kyuhyun asked to make sure that he was not mistaken.

"So you've forgotten me? ", Said Yuri.

"Ania, not so. Why are you here? "Kyuhyun asked Yuri should go astonished honeymoon with Rain.

"I'm here to pick up my happiness," said Yuri.

" What do you mean? "Kyuhyun asked not understand.

"Jihoon Oppa doesn't want to marry me, he canceled our wedding yesterday", said Yuri sounded sad.

"Jinjja? Wae? "Kyuhyun asked.

"Ya! Will you stop asking? Can you realize that I just want to be with you?! I don't care if you're blind or handicapped though. I just want to be with Kyu. Can i to be with You? ", Yuri said in a high voice, but immediately decreased accompanied by tears.

Kyuhyun tried to approach Yuri shifted his seat, having felt close to Kyuhyun draw Yuri into his arms.

"Don't tell me to marry someone else," sobbed Yuri who is now buried her face in Kyuhyun's chest.

"Mianhae", Kyuhyun softly further strengthen the arms.

"I don't want this child has another Appa, Appa besides birth", said Yuri makes Kyuhyun shocked.

"MWO? Child?! ".

"Neh, I was pregnant with your son. I hope you can take it ", said Yuri Kyuhyun leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Jinjja? I will be Appa? "Kyuhyun asked.

"If you ask again, I really be married to another man! ", Yuri threatened to make Kyuhyun hugged her tighter and tighter.

"I'm not going to let that happen! " Kyuhyun said that now makes Yuri smiled.

" Saranghaeyo Kyu ", said Yuri

" Nadoo ", said Kyuhyun and kiss Yuri on the lips.

Kyuhyun getting snuggled and Yuri, so did Yuri who always feel calm and feel warm near Kyuhyun.

The End


Finally I could finish this story :)

Hope You like it guys ^^

Sorry for bad grammer because l not good in english, See Next my story  ^___^