Day 4

Encounters

"Move a bit Hunnie," Chanyeol said as he sat beside Sehun on the latter's bed.  He put the plastic bag in front of Sehun out of habit so the younger could look through it and pick out what he'd like to munch on while Chanyeol prepared the movie on the laptop that he brought with them.

"What's this?" Sehun pulled out a small bag of chocolates with purple foils inside to read the label.  "Kisses?" Sehun's eyes widened and Chanyeol took the opportunity to plant a kiss on his lips which were parted just right, making Sehun sigh.  When Chanyeol pulled away unwillingly, both their lips were slightly swollen and a thin trail of saliva connected the two.  Sehun, who had his arms around Chanyeol, let out a soft whine of protest; his own way of asking the taller why he had to pull away.  Chanyeol merely chuckled and pecked Sehun's lips once more and told the younger, "I'll get addicted."

"What was that for then?" Sehun asked and cocked his head to the bag of chocolates that dropped to his lap when Chanyeol attacked him earlier.  "Which one?" the other returned, following the general direction Sehun indicated until his eyes landed on the pack.  "The kiss or the kisses?"

"Silly," Sehun smiled and leaned back to his hospital bed which was raised just enough for him to sit up without much discomfort.  "The purple kisses...aren't those really expensive?"

Chanyeol grabbed the bag to open it, then offered to the younger to take.  "Eat it.  I had those especially made for you.  I know they're your favorite."

Sehun pursed his lips to suppress the smile he had been holding back, took the bag from the other and dug his hand into the pack to take out a piece of chocolate to eat.  "You're an idiot Chanyeol.  Doctor said I'm not allowed sweets until a week after I get out and here you are, playing the devil's advocate."

Chanyeol smiled cheekily and pressed a kiss to Sehun's lips to stop the younger from complaining.  "Just eat it okay? I'm sure you'd like it sooner or later."  Sehun nodded and kept on binging on his diet cheat while he watched Chanyeol scroll down his list of downloaded movies.  Truthfully, Sehun was never a fan of movies as he preferred flowing words and wild imagination running over awkward moving people who seemed they would rather be somewhere else than the place they were in and foolish plotlines that even three year olds can predict who will die and who will not.  "What should we watch?" the taller asked.

Sehun, who was now busy being in his own world and wondering where the two other occupants of the room were, was not able to answer.  Chanyeol glanced back at the male beside him to check if he had eaten too much and fell asleep or choked on the surprise that Chanyeol prepared for him.  Sometimes, Sehun can be so fourth dimensional that Chanyeol wondered how they even ended up together.  "Sehun?"

"Where are they?"

Chanyeol raised both his brows and stared at the empty bed on the other side of the room.  Kris' neat possessions were tucked under Lu Han's bed which were recently just changed into new crisp white sheets by the hospital helpers.  "I think Lu Han hyung's scheduled for some tests today," Chanyeol answered.  He pondered for a few seconds before adding that he vaguely remembered Kris hyung mentioning something about a friend of theirs coming from Beijing to pay them a visit as well so they will probably be gone the whole day.  "Oh," was Sehun's answer, lips meeting once more to a pout which looked a tad too disappointed for Chanyeol's liking.  "Why?  You seem not happy about it."

"Eh?" Sehun finally tore his gaze away from Kris' usual place on Lu Han's bed and looked at Chanyeol.  "What do you mean?"

"Nothing," the other shrugged and went back to looking through his movies list.  "How does Moby sound?"

Sehun stared at him blankly and withdrew his hand from the bag of chocolates to hit Chanyeol for the innuendo.  "Yah!  You idio- huh?" He blinked a few times and stared at the string of silver jewelry that now hung limply from his fingers.  "H-hyung?"

Chanyeol laughed and took the bracelet from Sehun's hand and put it around the thin wrist.  He pressed a kiss to the silver plate and turned it around for Sehun to see the words engraved.  Let's grow old together, it says and Sehun could only wrap his arms around Chanyeol to hide his tears, annoyance, happiness and many other emotions that are running through his body.  Suddenly, Sehun feels like the idiot between the two of them for forgetting and getting occupied by other thoughts.  It was now that mattered and now, Chanyeol has made him so much happier than ever.  "You're mean hyung. You really are."

"Happy anniversary Sehun-ah," Chanyeol whispered to his ear.  "I love you."

"I love you too, Chanyeol."