SI: friendship is

Satellite Kiss

   ………………………………………

A/N: a story that I kept hidden  in my documents, it’s more than a year late, but it’s better than not posting it, I know that I am bad and a very slow updater (I have unfinished stories) but I know you are patient enough, I mean there are lots of better stories(with superb grammar) yet you still add and welcomed my stories on your subscription list, I almost wrote this story in Filipino last year since it will be easy for me, however I was hesitant to do so because of you! You who have supported me writing YunRi and SeoKris stories…I did say that maybe after a year of cooling down, I will write a YunRi fic again, and this is it…(yes I returned to my old username as well, )

The plot will be intriguing; will be divided in three seasons

Season one: friendship is.

 

 

 

Chapter one:

 

I never had anybody treat me, quite like you do,

I love your honesty

We met, we clicked,

 we shared a vibe that was true,

And it was plain to see, it was plain to see.. 

(Credit: like a friend by BLUE)

 

 

 

 

It was a fine afternoon, almost, not until a couple of schoolmates appear in front of her while she’s busy reading a business book.

Why business book?

Well, that’s not the main focused right now,

 

      Seohyun tried so hard to free from the grasp of her two upper classmen but to no avail her effort seems not enough,  they kept on dragging her somewhere,  their leader, the school's so called biggest bully , gracefully walk ahead as she ordered the three to just follow  her to  Seohyun have no idea where.

“What do you want from me?” she asked, trying to sound calm, panicking will not help her, despite other students seeing her getting bullied by this group.

No one will dare to help.

No one will dare to risk their own safety in order to help a nerd loser like her.

“We’re almost there psycho,” the merciless leader looks back and smirks at her

 

Might  as well get over with it like it’s not the first time that I was bullied.

  

They had reach an abandoned building, one of her so called abductor rashly push her inside, her body hit  the dirty  floor. the smell stings,

“Ah!” Seohyun shouted because of the pain in her right wrist, after that she heard their enormous laughter.  They are all happy seeing her in pain. In her mind she secretly casting black spells to harm them, like she can ever do that for real,  

 

“You’re really like a , Nana?” from the dark, a girl figure emerge, wearing the same uniform as her, but there is the sound in her voice that tell Seohyun that she is not easy to beat. She sense authority and bravery from her voice, but if ever she was brave like she thought, how she ended up in the same place as her?

 

 “Stop you’re nonsense! Kwon ,  look where your dirty tongue lead you too, in this rotten place where losers like the two of you belong!” the girl named Nana put emphasized on the word rotten like it  was the worst word that ever came out from .

“Because you didn’t play fair, you attacked me while I wasn’t aware,” Yuri mocked, Seohyun now clearly see the face of the student who bravely talk back.

“Whatever, I leave you so that you will both learn your lesson, “

“You’re quite lucky that I had sprained my ankle or I had already kicked your ugly faces!”

“You know what; I really hate your talkative tongue,”

“The feeling is mutual !”

 

Before Yuri could pull her hair the three run to the door and locked it, leaving the two of them inside, Seohyun heared her curse out of frustrations...

she can't help but to be amaze to her,the small amount of light came from the window above help her to see her face clearly, she have the same curly hair like her, with the  same length as hers, is just that she have bangs..

she turn her gaze away when she sense that she will look at her direction...

 

"it's not a good idea to stare at someone," the girl said, "but do we have to apply that stupid idea right now? when there are only two of us in this creepy place?"

Seohyun looks at her again, but the girl is busy looking outside, it's almost dusk.. 

 

“I guess we have to spend the night here,” the girl name Yuri sigh, defeated,

Silence filled the room, no one dared to talk, and maybe both are thinking ways on how to get away in here.

“So why did they put you in here, what did you do to their leader Nana, how did you provoked her?” the girl asked after a moment of silence, her voice is not friendly though, and she’s not fun of talking as well,

Yuri found a switch and beam when light emerge in the abandoned room..

“Nothing, I just don’t talk to her every time she asked me anything, how about you?”

“Because I talk back ,” they sat by each other and laugh at the same time.

“that girl is crazy, she badly needs attentions” Yuri sad

“ I know ,” Seohyun agreed

“we don’t know each other yet, I’m kwon Yuri, junior section four,” she extends her hand

“Joo Seohyun, junior section one, ,we just have to wait for the security to do his evening checked,”

“I also thought so; I’m tired to shout for help,”

“The feeling is mutual,” then they both laugh.

 

 

tbc..