First and Last

Last Chance to Love You

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

"Let's Break up." 

 

She was shocked. Speechless of what I just told her on this fine day at the park.

 

"T-tae? W-what ?? your breaking up with me? w-why?" She stuttered, tears b on the corner of her eyes. 

 

"I knew Tiff. From the very beginning, I knew. This role play, this game, all the lies, this relationship, I knew this was all a plan, a plan to win Siwon's heart. And you needed me for this plan, right?" I said, trying to hold back the tears and the pain I'am feeling right now.

 

"W-what?! t-tae, I- i , p-please, l- let me ex--" I did not let her finish and just hug her immediately. I cried softly as I held her in my arms for the last time.

And when I said for the last time, . . It would really be the last, . . 

 

 

Even seeing her would be the last .

Everything. . . . . .. . . . will be our last today. . 

 

 



" My angel, I will be going home first. " I mumbled softly on her hair. 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

I didn't understand what she meant by going home first. And she called me an Angel too, which made me blush a little. 

 

I was thinking of what she said as I hug her tightly, asking her to let me explain everything.

 

but she shook her head and told me she understood everything. 

 

We stayed that way and she would always tell me to take care of myself and for me to be happy and that she would always watch over me. 

 

This. . .  she doesn't deserve this. . I cried at the thought of everything that I did to Taeyeon, my bestfriend, she did this even though it would hurt her, she took part of my foolishness, , . . . 

 

 

 

 

She sacrificed her heart for me. 

 

 

 

It made me cry more, but she was there, soothing me, she held me tight in her arms. 

 

" I-i d-d-don't deserve t-to b-be l-loved b-by y-you T-tae, i'm s-such a j-jerk."  I sobbed on her shoulders. Telling her how sorry and guilty I'am. 

 

"Shhhh. . Pani, I decided to accept you even when I knew that I'd be hurt in the end. I did that on my own will. I did that because I love you, and only you. You deserve it more than anyone could. Only you would own my heart. Your happiness is mine too." She softly told me and looked at me in the eyes.

 

She wiped my tear stained cheeks and kissed it afterwards, which sent shivers on my spine.

 

"Promise me Pani. Promise me that you will be happy." She told me as a tear rolls down on her pale cheeks.

 

"T-tae, i-i  ---" 

 

"Promise me.Please." She begged me, as if her life would be on the line if I wouldn't promise her.

 

" I-i . . . . . . . . . . I p-promise." I weakly told her.

 "Good. . Pani, Saranghae. And i'll meet you again, soon. Be happy always. I'll always watch over you. I promise." She told me, as if I wouldn't see her ever again.

Was she leaving?

 

 

No Tae. Please. . . . . . . . .

 


Before I could reply, she let me go softly and walked away. Her back was on me.

I wanted this right?

I made her suffer.

I hurt one of the most important person of my life.  

I was so dumb.

And I'm starting to regret.

 

 

That I chose the love that I tried hard to chase rather than choosing the love that was offered right in front of me. 

 

 

But before she could totally walk away from me, she turned around and said,

 

 

 

 

 

"Happy Monthsary Pani-ah This could have been our first but eventually it ended up as our last."