Game Title: L.I.E

Last Chance to Love You

Taeyeon's POV

 

It's our first week as Lovers. . . We were doing the same things we used to do before . . though I got a little bit more touchy with her . . 

I can't help it . . .

Having a beautiful and not to mention a very y girlfriend like Tiffany, I can't help but feel that I'am the luckiest human in this world. . 

Who wouldn't be lucky to have her? She is an Angel given by God to me. A precious present that I would cherish. .  . . . .  Even on the next life . .

At first I knew she was uncomfortable with all the skinships, though we've been doing it alot before we were together, maybe the relationship we have now has changed some things between us. . 

She tried hiding the awkwardness between us, especially on our dates and on times that we would be together on my apartment . . . She fidgets like a nervous child who is about to get her injection. . but after a while she would calm down, laugh at the jokes I made and be the same old Tiffany that I love. . 

I need to show her everything,all the love that I have been keeping from her,all the emotions that I have bottled up inside me, all the pent up frustrations of not being able to hold her closer and maybe, . . . just maybe , she would look at me the way that I look at her. . And she would really reciprocate the Love that I'am showing her. . . 

 

 

 

Like that would happen though. . . 

 

 

 

 

I know . . .Tiffany Hwang, would never look at me like that. . i will forever be her Toy whom she calls as a Bestfriend and now her Lover. .

 

 

Our Relationship would forever be a Lie. . Not in the eyes of our friends and family, but in the eyes and heart of Tiffany Hwang. . 

But nonetheless . I still need to give it a shot, right? 

Who knows, maybe I would be a victor in this game that she has made. . 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I would be lying if I tell you that I'am not loving this Relationship that I have with Taeyeon now. . She has been a very good and caring "Girlfriend" for the past week and she never failed to make me much more comfortable with the situation we were in. . 

 

but I know soon I would have to end this, . because you know I only have 1 objective of this relationship, and that is for Choi Siwon to die of jealousy . .

 

Another reason why I chose Tae out of everyone in the office and our friends is that, Siwon was really jealous of Tae , especially when we would be together almost all the time,. . How he would text me and tell me how jealous he is of Tae's close relationship with me, up to the point that I would really do skinship with her like a real couple would . . that was before when were still bestfriends. . . but now it's different. . 

 

 

Siwon found out everything when we publicly told everyone in the office that we were together, everyone was delighted to hear the news, except for him . .

 

 

 

 

So let the games begin.