The Difference

Not mine...Yes or No

Coast CLEAR!

Oh Sehun, 19-years-old , a well-known pupil of the School of Performing Arts (SOPA). He is famous among the high school students of South Korea. Why , you ask. Well... Besides his almost-perfect looks (well, no one is perfect)  and intelligence,  he displays all qualities that the girls ask for and what the boys want to possess.

PLUS !Oh Sehun is NO nerd! He is totally sporty! He plays basketball , soccer, golf, floorball , badminton and etc. You name it, he knows it. 

Dashing out of the car at lightning speed, he immediately headed straight to his Literature class. He wanted to avoid his fans as many as possible. Studies matters to him  a lot and he definitely doesn't want to miss his lessons because of his clingy and wild fangirls and fanboys.

"Sehun OPPA!"

"LOOK! IT'S SEHUN!"

Oh! Damn it! Should have run faster! ( Oh well, how much faster do you want?)

He paused and turned towards the army of fans that has started to crowd around him. Within seconds, the whole school population, except the loners and nerds , surrounded him. He smiled at them sheepishly, trying to be friendly towards all of them...

I need to get out of here instantly! Damn! 

"Hehe. Erm...talk to you guys later? I have a class to attend..." he tried to reason politely.

Seeing how gentleman their Prince Sehun is, they decided to let him go.

Phew! Sehun immediately bowed before shooting them an awkward smile and hurried off to his class.

Sehun never enjoyed the fame he has received but he does appreciate the love that his fans have given him. Heaving a sigh of relief, he walked into his class and settled in his seat. His seat was situated right next to a window but also at the furthest left corner of the class. He wanted to be alone. He did not want any distraction.

                                hearts-line.png

At the furthest right corner of the (same) class

 

Pulling her long, silky fringe behind her ear, she continued to read her Literature guide book, preparing for the class. She would sneakily steal a glance at the boy sitting at the other end of the class, once in a while, to find him reading his guide book too.

Hmm…does he even know of my existence? He has never taken a look at me before. Rin huffed and pouted at that thought.

You are probably thinking that she must have some feeling for the oh-so-perfect Sehun. Well, you are RIGHT!

Rin has been in love with him for 18 months. She does not dare to confess her love to Sehun as she is afraid of being shamed by his fans. After all, she is nothing as compared to Sehun. He is high up in the sky, receiving the respect of so many people while there she is, on the ground, fighting to be spotted by this high and mighty Sehun.

Sigh! The pathetic life of Rin.