Preview : Oh Sehun

Not mine...Yes or No

Coast CLEAR!

Oh Sehun, 19-years-old , a well-known pupil of the School of Performing Arts (SOPA). He is famous among the high school students of South Korea. Why , you ask. Well... Besides his almost-perfect looks (well, no one is perfect)  and intelligence,  he displays all qualities that the girls ask for and what the boys want to possess.

PLUS !Oh Sehun is NO nerd! He is totally sporty! He plays basketball , soccer, golf, floorball , badminton and etc. You name it, he knows it.

Dashing out of the car at lightning speed, he immediately headed straight to his Literature class. He wanted to avoid his fans, as many as possible. Studies matters to him a lot and he definitely doesn't want to miss his lessons because of his clingy and wild fangirls and fanboys.

"Sehun OPPA!"

"LOOK! IT'S SEHUN!"

Oh! Damn it! Should have run faster! ( Oh well, how much faster do you want?)

He paused and turned towards the army of fans that has started to crowd around him. Within seconds , the whole school population, except the loners and nerds , surrounded him. He smiled at them sheepishly, trying to be friendly towards all of them...

I need to get out of here instantly! Damn! 


Here's a preview! 

I am halfway through the chapter.

I will post the full, official chapter maybe (latest) by Wednesday(?) . Since it is a Sunday here, in my country, I will still try to write out the story and relax at the same time.

However, I still have school to attend during the weekdays and besides, I am not a fast writer, I may not supply you guys with a chapter daily. :(

But please do look forward to this fic! Please support and believe in me! I need some encouragement! U know! Hmph! *pouts*

So..please

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! NEED SOME FEEDBACKS ( NO SWEARING! NO HARSH COMMENTS! NO "UPDATE SOON" ! )

tumblr_m3csa1cwhQ1qzh5sno1_500.gif

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

THANK YOU! PLEASE SUPPORT THIS FIC AND THIS TOO

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/286552/unbelievable-marriage-arrangedmarriage-comedy-romance-you-exo-sehun (<<< Check it out! Yo!>>>)